TB Mission Confusing

sheltiedogshowlover

Picked up a John Deere Tractor TB ("Deere John" my first TB) and looked it up and logged it. It's mission states that it's trying to get to Florida. Looking at the log however it looks like it made it to Florida and was in Florida for quite some time, moved around and was moved up to NY by a cacher. No logs state that it made it to Fort Pierce (it's goal). The goal on the TB's page says that it is trying to get to Florida. Anyway to see if that's still it's current goal? If it is I have a great way of getting it there, just wanted to make sure before I dropped it in another cache!

Thanks!

I had a look at the TB's home page and also the map of its travels so far... and I see what you mean.

The TB's owner appears to have been active on this site in December so they're still around: You could send them an email asking what they'd like you to do with their TB but I think that if you can take it right to Fort Pierce that would be excellent. If you do leave it in a cache there just make sure you mention it clearly in your "drop off" log so that the owner realises it's actually completed its mission.

(Heck - There are a lot of TBs called Deere John!)

MrsB