Jedi Training Cache Wars Game Coin

avroair

Will you be doing these again (Event/Coins/etc) next year?

The feedback at the event was very positive. The game was fairly complex but I think people figured it out quickly. So I am open to do a "The Cache Strikes Back" event next spring.

Third transport is away! Yay! Everyone who ordered these has had their order shipped.

I recieved the coin with tags today. As I didn't see pictures of the tags as they turned out now, I was suprised. Should have red this thread better :cute: For those who also didn't see them yet:

e84cc930-16f1-4318-a67f-c8d25e01572a.jpg

I think the tags also look great, but the first design were best. Too bad there's a problem with copyright :cry:

From top going right:

dark blue = r2d2

light blue = obi wan

orange = x wing luke

red = vader

pink = leia

green = yoda

white = boba fett

For my event each ammo can was painted the same color as the tags and the symbols on the coins were spray painted on the sides. edit for grammar.

Edited by avroair

I spend at least twenty minutes each day surfing this sub-section of these forums, I rarely, if ever, see a geocoin I want. This is the second geocoin i've ever saw that I actually wanted. It definitively takes me a while to scrounge up the money to buy these. It took me nearly a year to finally buy the other one that I've wanted. I was wondering, how long are these available for... And how much will they cost? I did a google search for, "Cache wars geocoin" and came up with nothing... Any help?

I spend at least twenty minutes each day surfing this sub-section of these forums, I rarely, if ever, see a geocoin I want. This is the second geocoin i've ever saw that I actually wanted. It definitively takes me a while to scrounge up the money to buy these. It took me nearly a year to finally buy the other one that I've wanted. I was wondering, how long are these available for... And how much will they cost? I did a google search for, "Cache wars geocoin" and came up with nothing... Any help?

All the answers you seek are here in the thread - if you read the thread you will have the answers. Coin sets being sold by avroair and DresselDragons. (Not being sold anywhere else).

Edited by keewee

All the answers you seek are here in the thread - if you read the thread you will have the answers. Coin sets being sold by avroair and DresselDragons. (Not being sold anywhere else).

Ah, so I can't just buy one?

Yes, you can buy one set - which comprises of the geocoin and the set of game tags. See the picture a few posts up. You cannot buy the coin without tags, and you cannot buy just one tag.

From top going right:

dark blue = r2d2

light blue = obi wan

orange = x wing luke

red = vader

pink = leia

green = yoda

white = boba fett

For my event each ammo can was painted the same color as the tags and the symbols on the coins were spray painted on the sides. edit for grammar.

Thank you for the explanation. Nice to know wich tag represents wich person from the movies

I received the mail, I open the envelope and seen the 8 tags ...but not the coin! :blink:

The envelope was unopened, all in good condition.

My bad! That seems strange, sending you a coin.

Yep, sets are $23.00 including shipping (coin + 8 tags)

The Vader Red is in the center of the coin (I think :unsure:)

If Orange is X-Wing Luke, what is Yellow?

CF30

I think Han Solo

Yep. Yellow was Han Solo.

The order of the caches was the same order that the planets appeared in the three movies, each planet had a character that best fit with the planet (ewoks excluded!)

Darth Vader was the first tag

Tatooine = obi wan (light blue)

Alderaan = DNFed, it wasn't there!

Kessel = Han Solo (yellow)

Yavin 4 = Leia (pink)

Hoth = Luke (orange)

Dagobah = Yoda (green)

Bespin = Boba Fett (white)

Endor = R2D2 (dark blue)

Final = Death Star!

The order of the caches was the same order that the planets appeared in the three movies, each planet had a character that best fit with the planet (ewoks excluded!)

Can't fault you there!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute, but so gawd dang annoying! :laughing:

Can't fault you there!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute, but so gawd dang annoying! :laughing:

That's for event #3: Return of the Mul-ti...

I received the mail, I open the envelope and seen the 8 tags ...but not the coin! :blink:

The envelope was unopened, all in good condition.

My bad! That seems strange, sending you a coin.

Sometimes it happens to me strange things with coins, perhaps Darth Vader know something in this case... :ph34r: