Jedi Training Cache Wars Game Coin

avroair

So a number of people have been emailing me asking what geocoin I am doing for my: Jedi Training Event May 21st, well, the samples are in so here's a sneak peak. I decided to incorporate it into a caching game (been working on a couple themes for doing this) where you use the coin and 8 different trainers (tags) to visit 7 different Star Wars galaxy planets (caches) finally leading you to a trench run at the Death Star.

Event banner:

6f10a63f-ab9e-48a1-bcbc-7676ee2375d3.jpg

Coin diameter: 2"

Thickness: 3.5 mm

Trackable: yes

Unique Icon: yes

Cool features: magnet and tag slot in middle

Versions: AS light side version, BN dark side (rumored) version

And the front of the coin (light side version):

2f02cd0a-5402-4a16-aa63-bed5060bf686.jpg

Back of the coin with Boba Fett modeling the tag area:

8fbc13cf-4d66-40dd-bab2-8dd93258562a.jpg

The trainers (tags), produced from composites:

08676d6d-a0c4-4078-9d8e-21419bd9a76c.jpg

Looks like they are going to have a similar event in Utah so there will probably be a few extras available at a certain online vendor. I don't have details currently.

If there is one in Utah can you let me know!!!!!

I was just in Washington a few weeks ago so probably can't convince my parents that I really want to visit them again so soon. :unsure: Maybe I can convince them to go to your event.

Love the coin and the tags.

Edited by MooseJawSpruce

I hope they will be available in a shop and I'll be around when they come online.

These are not pathtags, but they will probably be some available at Geocoinfest Europe too.

Oh, yes, I'm going to the Geocoinfest Europe and I cross my fingers to get a set of this coins with the The trainers (tags). :D

The issue would be trademark. It is my understanding though that Lucas Arts encourages fans of the the Star Wars series to create original work.

This is correct. I looked into this, contacted Lucas Arts. The issue is trademark. Creating original Star Wars artwork is fine. Selling it is not. I have revised the tags. The game works the same way. :)

I have some event coins for sale, they are $23.000 each. This includes shipping and 8 tags that go with the coin. Email me through my profile if you are interested. i will also accept trades 2 for 1 trades (since I will also be adding 8 tags).

Mark

Master Avroair

Also, this was my first time incorporating a geocaching game into a geocoin. It turned out a huge success and a lot of people enjoyed the game. If anyone is interested in running a scaled down version of the event (with the same geocaching game) and would like a bulk order (10-50 coins) let me know, I can send you a copy of the game sheets, how it's played and setup as well as the coins.

Mark

Master Avroair

I have some event coins for sale, they are $23.000 each. This includes shipping and 8 tags that go with the coin. Email me through my profile if you are interested. i will also accept trades 2 for 1 trades (since I will also be adding 8 tags).

Mark

Master Avroair

Sent an e-mail but have gotten no reply yet. Has anyone else? :unsure:

CF30

Mark

Master Avroair

CF30

Yup. When did you send the email? Mine: sent 7:50 pm CST got reply 10 pm CST

Mark

Master Avroair

CF30

Sent it yesterday evening, Don't remember the time. Thru profile as requested. Perhaps I was too late but I'd at least like to know. :(

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Mark

Master Avroair

CF30

Sent it yesterday evening, Don't remember the time. Thru profile as requested. Perhaps I was too late but I'd at least like to know. :(

CF30

I responded to you and sent you an invoice. Was it the wrong email?

Mark

Master Avroair

CF30

CF30

I responded to you and sent you an invoice. Was it the wrong email?

'Nother e-mail sent. :)

CF30