How does one now search for locationless caches?

AltDotAir

Punting the no-new-locationless issue, how does one currently search for existing locationless?

I've discovered the way to get the 'search by cache type' pop-up, but this requires an additional parameter (postal code, country, keyword, etc.) Even when I type in a country-state combo, I get no results back.

I'm just trying to get the old list of all locationless caches. Any help would be appreciated!

In general, although I'm sure this has been noted before, it's frustrating that there's no consistency in the search options. You search from the main page, you get one set of options and can get to your state map. You search from the 'My Page' you get a different set of options, no state map. You get to more search options, you get the 'search by type' pop-up with parameters but only one at a time.

In any event, thanks for any help / advice anybody can give me about how to find locationnless pages right now.

- Alt

== Alt Dot Air ==

You will need to be logged on to do this I believe.

Go to "My Cache Page". Then click on the hyperlink in the upper right corner that says "Search for nearest in (your state) or from your home coordinates". Then click on "New Search" from this page. Now look on this page for a hyperlink that says "View all locationless caches". This should get you what you want.

Thanks! I found the way to do it via AstrosFan's instructions, can't quite figure out the sbell111 method.

What seems buggy to me is that in the 'advanced search' page, even though one can 'search' for locationless caches by type, it's always a null result. I think.

== Alt Dot Air ==