^0CSx users, looking for a protective case

I'm looking for a protective case for this unit. I need a hard shell case and I soft shell case. The hard shell for storage and the soft shell to attach to my pack straps for the times when I need both hands free on the trail. What works for you guys?

EDIT TITLE? I meant 60CSx

Edited by highlighter1

I agree. The case is really unnecessary for any "normal" use. I have dropped mine, soaked it froze it, crashed on a mountain bike with it, and all is fine. I agree that the only possible protection is the invisible Shield. I purchased on for my new 62 but have not installed it yet.

Skip the case; the units are durable and waterproof.

You might want an InvisibleShield screen protector; that's all I use.

I agree. The case is really unnecessary for any "normal" use. I have dropped mine, soaked it froze it, crashed on a mountain bike with it, and all is fine. I agree that the only possible protection is the invisible Shield. I purchased on for my new 62 but have not installed it yet.

Skip the case; the units are durable and waterproof.

You might want an InvisibleShield screen protector; that's all I use.

Amen to that. Something to protect the screen is all you need. I used trimmed Iphone protectors and scotch taped the sides. Ugly, but works. As far as cases go....we had a really old cell phone case (from the 90's) laying and it works great for belt or pack carry. It's thin material with a stout belt loop and velcro top cover.

The unit is rugged and can take a pounding. I have a neoprene cover which I hook to a lanyard for use when hiking so I can operate "hands free". Not sure where you are storing your unit, but a hard shell case for storage purposes seems like overkill to me.

I'm rough on my gear and I should likely have used the case on a more regular basis. My unit works great still, but it looks like it has been through a war or two.

19ec1649-e972-413c-b86c-e11f527c3d43.jpg