COINTEST: Guess the coin and win it

keewee

December 2007 - Winter Caching In The Hemispheres

gold last guss of day, and since i am so new at this I will prob go back to stop lurking cointest because This is really hard, too bad there isn't a web page that gives more information on the history of coins made each year and how they were minted or at least how many metals ect.. I need a class on geocoins. Maybe someone will offer one. lol had fun trying

Edited by Scarlett_Ohara

ok 2 more to top off day even though i said i would give up .. coin only and year no metal

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge - MWGB 2007

2007 Hazard-Perry Geocoin

i am trying to guess by u went in abc order and no more than 10 coins per letter. so i am gussing j through p any way like i said i am a newbie and going back to stop lurking and introduce yourself. i did as much research as i new how. good night and good luck

a lot of the guesses are with the correct first letter! :o

I'm guessing that this is another of those really big hints, "2" being the first letter (as in 2007). :)

My guesses for today:

2007 Frozen Buns Geocoin, shiny gold

2007 GeocoinFest Geocoin, satin gold

2007 Midwest GeoBash Bridge Geocoin

2007 GA Lighthouse LE Geocoin , copper

Goodmorning to all!! :D

I will post some guesses....

1) Cached & confused 2007, Antique copper version

2) world Diabetes Day 2007 in nickel?

3) Pepper's memorial geocoin photo1 (Well.. the one I had in my mind was the one that pepper is surrounded by flowers..) in antique gold!

I will leave my last guess for today..... for later....

My second guess...

2007 Geowoodstock Tie Dye Shirt Geocoin

Black Nickel

The Special Edition ...

Only 50 lime green backed black nickel imitation hard enamel coins are being made, 44 of which will be sold. They will only be sold as a package with a Hogwild Stuff Tie Dye T-shirt

No one is even remotely close to the correct geocoin, but a lot of the guesses are with the correct first letter! :o

After saying now one was remotely close...

OMG! Someone has guessed the correct coin edition... but not the right specific coin! Wow... didn't think we'd get that close so quickly!!!

Since I've just posted this, anyone who has already had all their guesses in the last 24 hours can have one more guess. Otherwise the 4 guesses every 24 hours still stands.

Edited by keewee

OMG! Someone has guessed the correct coin edition... but not the right specific coin! Wow... didn't think we'd get that close so quickly!!!

Since I've just posted this, anyone who has already had all their guesses in the last 24 hours can have one more guess. Otherwise the 4 guesses every 24 hours still stands.

Oh goody...one more guess....

okay here we go: 2007 Labyrinth geocoin in matte gold