American in Porto

ThomasAwesome

Hello. I'm looking for any good Garmin maps (either raster or vector) for Porto. I plan on meeting up with one of my friends (a local), geocaching, and drinking wine. Being American, I do plan on getting lost since I always get lost in cities in Europe. That's all part of the fun right? What are some of the best sights there, places to visit, and is there any good map/POI downloads for Porto? I've looked and can not find anything helpful. I can georeference a jpg or the sort if there is a good map to download. I'm really looking forward to visiting.

-Thanks,

Tom

Hello. I'm looking for any good Garmin maps (either raster or vector) for Porto. I plan on meeting up with one of my friends (a local), geocaching, and drinking wine. Being American, I do plan on getting lost since I always get lost in cities in Europe. That's all part of the fun right? What are some of the best sights there, places to visit, and is there any good map/POI downloads for Porto? I've looked and can not find anything helpful. I can georeference a jpg or the sort if there is a good map to download. I'm really looking forward to visiting.

-Thanks,

Tom

Hey Tom

I'm hoping someone from Porto answers you and sets up something (I'm 300Km away), but in what regards mapping, there's a good and free solution right here: http://www.topolusitania.blogspot.com/

Hope it helps.