(Cache Issues)Why My Cach yet been published ?

pavlikrozanek

March 19 I created Cach, today is March 23 and my Cach yet been published.

It says:

Cache Issues:

* This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

when my Cach published, or what should I do?

thank you

Three days is the target time, however it can take longer. Reviewers are volunteers.

Two things to check:

Make SURE the box is checked that says: Enable cache listing. It is ready for review. (If the listing is not yet ready to be reviewed, uncheck this box.) Note: Only 'Enabled' cache listings are visible to the reviewer.;

Check for a possible log entry by the reviewer asking a question or for a clarification. That is how they communicate with you about any issues that may arise.

EDIT: Listen to Palmetto -- he knows. :)

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

would the time frame change depending on the area that you are in? like i just made one, would someone else who made one somewhere else get approved before me depending on area?

Possibly. As I understand it, each reviewer has an area they are responsible for so if the reviewer in your area has several hundred caches to review but the reviewer in my area has only ten or so mine will probably get published first.

would the time frame change depending on the area that you are in? like i just made one, would someone else who made one somewhere else get approved before me depending on area?

Yes and no. The expected turn-around time (the service goal) is within 3 days. However, my average cache is usually published within 8 to 12 hours after I submit it. Shortest was 5 minutes and longest was 11 days. 80% or more are within 12 hours though. Mostly rural state and area.

Yes. It depends on the reviewer's workload and availability. Reviewers are assigned by state or region. Say that one weekend the weather is horrible in New Hampshire and sunny and pleasant in New Jersey, the New Jersey reviewer will probably have a lot more caches to handle come Monday than the New Hampshire reviewer.

Or perhaps the PA reviewer had a tough few days at his real job and had to put in a lot of overtime, then has to go to his kid's school play or basketball game when he gets home. He might not have the extra time to devote to reviewing on those days.

Or maybe the reviewer for the Czech Republic went camping for the weekend. He won't be able to review caches until he gets back.