search utility suggestion

RedDerek

I do a lot of travelling. However, the search gives me a radius result from a single point - I may not be travelling south of the initial search point. I have a couple of suggestions for an improvement on the search function.

1. Allow user to select how many to list on the page - I pull waypoints into EasyGPS, but it appears only 25 at a time. I would like to be able to select 50, 100, 200, etc. so that I can program several at once. There may be a limit as to how many EasyGPS can load at once. - OK, already suggested earlier this year, but I have not seen any replies.

2. Allow one to define a boundry to list all caches within. This can be done as a rectangular basis. At first I was thinking extreme points - NW and SE or NE and SW. But since some travel paths do not go in simple compass directions it might be better to enter 3 points (for a trianglar area) or 4 points (for a polygon). Granted, this can go on to many points, but I believe it would be ridiculous. The search would list all in the boundry area (can be limited by number of caches per page; see #1). Or can be expanded to include xx miles outside of defined area

RedDerek