Bookmarking, but not watching

Gudlyf

Many times I'd like to keep track of caches I'd like to visit later, but I'd rather not be actually "watching" the caches, since they may contain spoilers. While I could certainly bookmark them myself in my browser, often times I'm not in front of the system I bookmarked it on! A nice feature would be the ability to mark caches for later, much like the managed watch list but without the messages.

quote:
Originally posted by Gudlyf:

Many times I'd like to keep track of caches I'd like to visit later, but I'd rather not be actually "watching" the caches, since they may contain spoilers. While I could certainly bookmark them myself in my browser, often times I'm not in front of the system I bookmarked it on! A nice feature would be the ability to mark caches for later, much like the managed watch list but without the messages.

I'll vote for that. I currently use the "watch list" to quickly flag caches that I want to hunt but I also like to "watch" those that I have hunted. It would be great if a seperate list could be established on "My cache page".

I'll be "watching" for it. Olar

wavey.gif

Is this what people are talking about when they say 'I want to remove it from my watch list'? I've never been able to figure that one out. I only watch caches I've been to. If it was the other way around, I'd be getting a lotof emails every day!

MajBach

You can't have everything,where would you put it?

1compass.gif