Power Trail in Vegas

Scubasonic

I will have to see where I am on the 27th, there is a small group from the PNW that will be doing route 66 that weekend. Maybe we can cross paths.

Sounds like you are talking about our group we will be doing needles and Barstow on the 24th route 66 on the 25th and 26th and the I will be in Vegas from late on the 26th thru the 29th which is when I will be in searchlight chances are on the 28th.

Scubasonic

I will have to see where I am on the 27th, there is a small group from the PNW that will be doing route 66 that weekend. Maybe we can cross paths.

Sounds like you are talking about our group we will be doing needles and Barstow on the 24th route 66 on the 25th and 26th and the I will be in Vegas from late on the 26th thru the 29th which is when I will be in searchlight chances are on the 28th.

Scubasonic

I am fairly sure that you are not part of the group I am thinking of as I know all 4 people in that group, unless things have changed. I am part of a group of 2. The group of 4 will be there wed and my group is flying out there at 6am on fri morning. Flying home on Mon afternoon.

Either way its funny how many of us are going to be down there at the same rough time. I have also gotten an email from another cacher that will be down there who is (I think) from Cali.

Scubasonic

I am fairly sure that you are not part of the group I am thinking of as I know all 4 people in that group, unless things have changed. I am part of a group of 2. The group of 4 will be there wed and my group is flying out there at 6am on fri morning. Flying home on Mon afternoon.

Either way its funny how many of us are going to be down there at the same rough time. I have also gotten an email from another cacher that will be down there who is (I think) from Cali.

Yep I hve several of these PT on my Watchlist and I don't think a daey goes by that I don't have at least 5 finds of these caches........typically more then that every day seem to be getting hit hard.

SS

Edited by Scubasonic

Scubasonic

Yep I hve several of these PT on my Watchlist and I don't think a daey goes by that I don't have at least 5 finds of these caches........typically more then that every day seem to be getting hit hard.

SS

Not sure about Sunday/Monday, but a group of us are planning on Rte 66 and other area on 3/9-31 (tues-thurs).