GSAK database out of date

trevorh7000

Was just playing arround with GSAK and now that POILoader allows easy transfer of multiple poi files to a nuvi I was trying to make a poi file that contained just caches of an easy nature that I had not done. after setting an approriate filter in GSAK a number of caches showed up that I knew to be archived.

Clearly archived caches do not come through on Pocket Queries, so the question is how to weed them out of my GSAK database. I can filter in last found but there is not way to tell reliable if a cache just has not been found or if it is archived.

How do I go about cleaning up?

Thanks

Trev

Filter on date of last .gpx upload. Anything that DIDN'T come in the current upload is archived (or disabled, depending upon how you set up the PQ). Filter on that, and delete that group. I'm sure there's a macro for this.

Also, generally conversations about GSAK are best held on the GSAK forums. It's not a Groundspeak product.

Filter on date of last .gpx upload. Anything that DIDN'T come in the current upload is archived (or disabled, depending upon how you set up the PQ). Filter on that, and delete that group. I'm sure there's a macro for this.

Also, generally conversations about GSAK are best held on the GSAK forums. It's not a Groundspeak product.

Thanks - I tried this forum first as I don't read the GSAK forums usually.

Your solution works quite well - instead of deleting I will mark archived and probably add some user define fields as well so I know I did it manually.

Thanks

Trev

Edited by trevorh7000