Request Assistance (VBScript)

Jeremy

Folks,

I know there are some talented folks out there. I'm looking for assistance in converting HTML (in a String) to the Palm Markup Language. One issue with converting the cache pages over to a palmable format is to ensure that the data is formatted correctly.

Here is a basic spec on PML. If someone can work on this I can work on the rest of the exporting. Thanks icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

PLucker has a really good way of doing with. Its Open Source so you can go through its code and find out who it so bueatifully captures HTML and makes em into palm files.

Since its in Python you should have very little trouble rendering it into VB. In fact if your using .NET there might already be a python module that can do it for you.

At the very least talk to the Plucker guys, they really did it up right as well as unobtrusive.

-tom

----------------------------

TeamWSMF@wsmf.org

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

Folks,

I know there are some talented folks out there. I'm looking for assistance in converting HTML (in a String) to the Palm Markup Language. One issue with converting the cache pages over to a palmable format is to ensure that the data is formatted correctly.

HERE. If someone can work on this I can work on the rest of the exporting. Thanks icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

I think the best that I've seen so far it infosponge's script. Talk to him.

---------------

Go! And don't be afraid to get a little wet!