New Coin -- The Oceanside Kitties Geocoin

AtlantaGal

They're here and other than missing one Nickel, which has since been found by the mint, they look good. So I'll be packing up all remaining orders over the weekend and shipping them out Monday.

Cool, AG. Thanks for keeping us informed so well! I am looking forward to seeing the geocoins when they get here! Maybe Ivan, George and Cleo will even let me keep them :laughing:

T1

They're here and other than missing one Nickel, which has since been found by the mint, they look good. So I'll be packing up all remaining orders over the weekend and shipping them out Monday.

Cool, AG. Thanks for keeping us informed so well! I am looking forward to seeing the geocoins when they get here! Maybe Ivan, George and Cleo will even let me keep them :laughing:

T1

Cleo is new since I left, but I remember Ivan & George. Do they still love boxes? lol

All outstanding orders were shipped yesterday afternoon. All but one were US. So the coins should be received by the weekend for most.

I put another AE on eBay. The last one didn't do very well. So please bid. Once this auction ends, I'll be making a donation to Ferals in Need with the leftover balance from coin sales/donations/auctions, which is currently at $225.

Just an update of sorts. I have raised $375.00 from AE auctions and the small amount that was leftover from the original coin edition sale. I have not donated any of the money yet. The funds are sitting untouched in PayPal. I still have 7 more AEs to auction.

Those that are connected to me on Facebook know that the mother of "The Oceanside Kitties" currently has a litter of FIVE that are around 4 weeks old, and I highly suspect she is pregnant again. Miss Delilah is trap savvy and a very mean cat. I want to get her fixed, but can't catch her. I am slowly making progress with her, but she only comes within 3 ft of me (not close enough to be scruffed and me avoid getting severely bitten/scratched).

My plans are to trap the new kittens once they're weaned and see if the place where Smudge was boarded after her spay will place them. I also want to get Miss D spayed. I may simply donate remaining funds to the Cat's Meow if they'll take & find homes for the current litter of kittens.

I just wanted those of you that supported this project to know where I am with it.