We Oldtimers

majicman

Breaktrack...now there is a name from the past.

Hahahaha, yeah, I'm still around, just don't do the forums much, just every once in a while. Really haven't done a lot of geocaching, as can be seen from my numbers, but I do maintain all my caches that haven't been destroyed beyond repair by hurricanes, and all my virtuals I had back when are still running hot.

Mac

Hay Old Timers! it's great I ran across this thread because I was about to post a thread tring to find out about what happened to a old time member that has gone now and how I might get in touch with him now. I'm am interested in tring to get this ex members permission to take over an old cache. His screen name was Chanceencounter out of memphis, Tn. Thanks for any help you guys might be able to give me! I've googled him and I get nothing.

Chanceencounter is apparently not an old timer and he owns no caches. Sure you have the name right?

It's Chance Encounter. My mistake. He stopped logging on in 2007 I think.

He didn't stop logging. He GOT stopped....ummm Officially.... :mellow: I won't put in print the things I know about this person. I won't even discuss them over a phone line unless I know you personally, but catch me at an event.... Steer clear. He moved to a different geocontinuum and warnings there were mostly unheeded before he was stopped. He's still out there under a different name.

Let me say that I considered him a friend and I enjoyed his company. Some of his shenanigans are still fond memories. That makes the disappointment for his subsequent actions that much greater. :angry::sad: I hope he has reformed. I'll stay twice shy.

Deep breaths old friend, deep breaths....lol. I know some of what you speak. Er, don't speak, oh, never mind...hehehehe.

Mac

Markwell, that name sounds familiar. Haven't posted in 8-9 years and I got a month or two before my tenth anniversary. BunkerDave still around? Some of his out in Utah are still my favorite caches.

And BBnot2Busy sent us places we still go back to.

briansnat and majicman rings a bell too.

Cache away.

Markwell, that name sounds familiar. Haven't posted in 8-9 years and I got a month or two before my tenth anniversary. BunkerDave still around? Some of his out in Utah are still my favorite caches.

And BBnot2Busy sent us places we still go back to.

briansnat and majicman rings a bell too.

Cache away.

I could not see how many times I posted until I did. 92? No way. The system must have taken a dump.

ps. the puppy in my avatar is still hanging in there at 14.