A question about the forum problems ...

Hawk-eye

Sorry to re-hash this ... but the light bulbs going off are starting to get on my last nerve. I'll be reading the forum and going back to look at another string ... every time I'm on line ... all the yellow bulbs go off eventually during the session .. now to see what has changed I have to look at each date and time to find new postings. I've made a very definite effort to follow patterns of clicking back and forth to see if one way or the other tends to cause this problem ... the answer is no ... it doesn't. I can't determine one single variable that trips the problem. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY ... or am I the only one this is happening to and I'm just being punished for something from a past life? icon_biggrin.gif

348_2702.gif

I can't say that this is what's happening to you, but T-Storm and I have noticed that sometimes if we leave the forum, (i.e. click on an external link someone has posted) that when we return, light bulbs are gone. It sort of makes sense because your session goes away. For whatever reason, it seems to happen more to her that me. It’s not consistent.

Just throwing out ideas…

Scott / Brokenwing

http://www.cordianet.com/geocaching