No more lists on PDA (Blazer)? :(

HitsMan and Chris

When I first used Geocaching.com, I could bring up the Hide & Seek a Cache page on my PDA, search by keyword, zip, or something and get a list of caches. Now when I do that, I get the list header and footer, but no list items. The new list format must be non-standard. I'm using the Blazer browser on a Treo 300 PCS-Vision enabled PDA. While I like the new list format when accessing via a PC, there are many times I'm out in the field and need to look up something I hadn't "Plucked" and there is no way to get to a cache page anymore. I'd really love it if a Blazer-compatible list were restored.

quote:
Originally posted by HitsMan and Chris:

When I first used Geocaching.com, I could bring up the Hide & Seek a Cache page on my PDA, search by keyword, zip, or something and get a list of caches. Now when I do that, I get the list header and footer, but no list items. The new list format must be non-standard. I'm using the Blazer browser on a Treo 300 PCS-Vision enabled PDA. While I like the new list format when accessing via a PC, there are many times I'm out in the field and need to look up something I hadn't "Plucked" and there is no way to get to a cache page anymore. I'd really love it if a Blazer-compatible list were restored.

I just tried it on my Palm VII, using Vagabond, and while I can see the first page, It's impossible to navagate beyond it. The links simply don't work. This is, no doubt, caused by the mickey-mouse java script linking that's being used. Hard to understand this type of "improvment".

3608_2800.gif

"Don't mess with a geocacher. We know all the best places to hide a body."

I posted a lengthy message about exactly this problem here. No replies... I've concluded that TPTB won't respond to a message posted about a problem with the site unless they already know what the problem is AND they plan to fix it very quickly. The login issue is a perfect example. Countless threads in the forums and it didn't even get an acknowledgement until they solved the problem over a month later.

Don't hold your breath. Jeremy has his own agenda and the paying members of this site are just a thorn in his side.

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

sigimage.php