Found cache queries.....

JamesJM

Being a newbie I procrastinated on marking all my found caches....for me that means..Mapsource, or Streets & Trips.

No problem, I thought I'd start a query to do that for me and then simply make the transfer..BUT...

Apparently "Archived" caches are not included. Several of the caches I've found are now archived.

Anyone know a way around this?

AND IF NOT....

I think they should be included in the "I FOUND IT" parameter of the pocket queries. - JamesJM

The same thing happened to me a while back. I found one way that worked reasonably well. Search for caches you found by putting your name in the ‘caches found by username’ box. The search results will show archived and disabled caches. Put a check mark on all the caches and d/l and save on your computer. Do this with the rest of the pages using a different file name for each page. If you use EasyGPS, you can open all the files at the same time in different windows. To combine the files, highlight all the caches in one window and drag them to the first window. You can then save the file with all your found caches in spot. It's pretty easy to keep up with after you've done this. Hope this helps.

Vice President, Maryland Geocaching Society