pandaMONIUM!

avroair

HOw Odd and comPleTely freakish! I WaS thiKing aBoUt PanDa COins yesTerDay. FAr as I Know onLY PandA CoIn is LaDyBears.....I LoVe PAndaS. And I waS woNDeriNg hoW i WouLd sCorE oNe of HerS. NiCE to See AnotHer opPorTunItY!!!!!

I was actually looking at your coin the other day... that had a tad of inspiration in there. :)

Oh, cool! Thanks for picking up my wish!

I guess you're going for the crazy/wild look, to go with "pandamonium". Personally I prefer the cuter/calmer pandas (which I guess comes with a bit less white in the eyes). But this one is absolutely cool as well, will have to get it!

Droo: Hmmm, I thought she had it made for sure. We are talking about her personal coin right?

Yeah... I remember a concern about being able to finance the thing but don't remember if it ever got made.

She had health problems and shelved the project. As far as I know, it was never produced.

As soon as I saw the thread I went gaga. I won't derail the topic but AtlantaGal is right, I had health issues not money issues and shelved the coin. I was working on the nursery (the stork is delivering a little panda to us on August 6th) on Sunday and saw my sample coins. The coin will be produced eventually.

Back on topic, I love your panda Avroair and will definitely buy a bamboo bunch.

Edited by LadeBear68

As soon as I saw the thread I went gaga. I won't derail the topic but AtlantaGal is right, I had health issues not money issues and shelved the coin. I was working on the nursery (the stork is delivering a little panda to us on August 6th) on Sunday and saw my sample coins. The coin will be produced eventually.

Back on topic, I love your panda Avroair and will definitely buy a bamboo bunch.

Hope to get one of yours and one of avroair :rolleyes:

are you doing preorders?

No sorry, no pre-orders I hate pre-orders.

ETA please?

Ok, I am getting restless, how much longer do I have to wait for that cute panda???

We are making two versions 100 coins of each will be available.

Should be 3 weeks to produce and ship. And then another couple of days to get photos and ready etc. They should be available in Mid-May.

are you doing preorders?

No sorry, no pre-orders I hate pre-orders.

ETA please?

Ok, I am getting restless, how much longer do I have to wait for that cute panda???

We are making two versions 100 coins of each will be available.

Should be 3 weeks to produce and ship. And then another couple of days to get photos and ready etc. They should be available in Mid-May.

Sounds like it will be pandaMONIUM when they go on sale!! :laughing:

Preorders, reservations, I need to work on my geocoin vocabulary...

I hope you will consider giving us a forewarning, or else a certain few of the European members will have lots of sleepless nights in May!

Most people use Reservation as just an expression of interest to gauge how many people might buy a geocoin.

A true Reservation is where you express how many of the coin you'd like when it is available and then when it is available you have the opportunity to buy that many.

A Preorder is where you are asked to pay for your geocoins before they have been ordered from the mint. This is usually so the person who is having the coin made can pay the mint for the coins.

:)

Edited by keewee

Preorders, reservations, I need to work on my geocoin vocabulary...

I hope you will consider giving us a forewarning, or else a certain few of the European members will have lots of sleepless nights in May!

Yes, when I am aware of the sale I will post in this thread. Most of the time I know beforehand but I have been surprised a couple of times.