Favorite Cache Votes

RoyalRed

So now that we can all vote for our favorite caches (premium members that is) is there going to be a listing of the most favorite caches somewhere? Like this feature as it provides immediate justification for going out after a specific cache. Any comments on this feature?

After posting this thread I was thinking how funny would it be to have a vote for the cache you most hated? Of course that would most likely get totaly out of hand but I am pretty sure at least one of my caches would be scoring pretty high in the most hated catagory.

You can see the "most favorite caches" for an area by doing a search then click on the icon_fav.png icon at the top of the table to sort by number of favorites.

Very cool! Thanks for the tip. Just found out one of mine is the favorite (tied with someone else) for a 20-mile radius!

You can see the "most favorite caches" for an area by doing a search then click on the icon_fav.png icon at the top of the table to sort by number of favorites.

Very cool! Thanks for the tip. Just found out one of mine is the favorite (tied with someone else) for a 20-mile radius!

Looks like a three way tie, if you consider 20 miles from your favorited cache

Yeah, actually I don't think too many people know about doing that. It's really not very obvious, and I believe I myself heard about it here in the forums, although very early after the favoriting option was introduced.