Lazy Caches

Devilslilsister

Only been geocaching for a short time but already am sick of people who just chuck their caches in a bush or shrubbery, it is not only frustrating for the cacher but encourages people walking through the area and destroying the surrounding area and wildlife. If you must chuck it in a bush put it toward the edge within arms reach or notify on your cache listing so those of us who do not want to destroy nature can avoid it.

Only been geocaching for a short time but already am sick of people who just chuck their caches in a bush or shrubbery, it is not only frustrating for the cacher but encourages people walking through the area and destroying the surrounding area and wildlife. If you must chuck it in a bush put it toward the edge within arms reach or notify on your cache listing so those of us who do not want to destroy nature can avoid it.

Hi norfbiartch. Did you get banned from the forum and had to post under another account?

Edited by Damo.

Hi norfbiartch. Did you get banned from the forum and had to post under another account?

Hi Damo,

FAIL! I am not devilslilsister I am blonde for one and I am under one name only but good try!

Well, you two ought to meet, in that case! Looks like you're both in the same general area, about the same age, and both interested in geocaching and bushes. You seem to have a lot in common! Not only that, but gee... you were the third one to post to her thread, almost as though you were watching it. Spooky! :unsure:

:lol:

sharepopcorn.gif

Hi Damo,

FAIL! I am not devilslilsister I am blonde for one and I am under one name only but good try!

interesting how you both have the same caches logged as Found :laughing:

Edited by t4e

Lol you are all pathetic, if you look at her finds then look at mine they are different and generally say found with devilslilsister, she is my friend which doesnt make me the same person, wow you are all soo smart *sigh* five clicks and you would have saved yourself the embarrassment of being wrong!

Well, you two ought to meet, in that case! Looks like you're both in the same general area, about the same age, and both interested in geocaching and bushes. You seem to have a lot in common! Not only that, but gee... you were the third one to post to her thread, almost as though you were watching it. Spooky! :unsure:

:lol:

She is 26 I am 36 so once again not even close!

omg ill slow it down for you all since you are a little well umm undernourished. I am Michelle, devilslilsister is my friend and we cache together, some of mine are different to hers and some of hers are different to mine but we generally go out together. She is 26 I am 36, unlike you all that hide away in your ugly shells with faces only a mother could love, our pictures are true I am the blonde, she is the black haired chick, wow! do you all not have any friends and understand how this all works? What the hell am I dealing with here?

FREAKS!! :blink:

omg ill slow it down for you all since you are a little well umm undernourished.

un·der·nour·ished/ˌəndərˈnəriSHt/

Adjective: Having insufficient food or other substances for good health and condition: "undernourished children". More »

Well, ok.

I believe the word is uneducated.

omg ill slow it down for you all since you are a little well umm undernourished.

un·der·nour·ished/ˌəndərˈnəriSHt/

Adjective: Having insufficient food or other substances for good health and condition: "undernourished children". More »

Well, ok.

I believe the word is uneducated.

No i meant undernourished and thanks for the clarification which I already knew undernourished people are ones that dont think straight as they lack vital nutrients to be able to focus so thanks for that once again good try but I know how to use big words..

OMG you people are hilarious, we are not the same person, and once again the point of what Michelle and I have both said has gone right over your heads. I am not scared of bushes, the bush, bugs etc...my point is if I was going out to the bush eg flinders ranges I would expect to be going through foliage etc. My concern is that people are hiding them in dense garden beds in council owned parks, reserves etc and yes even though it is night when we choose to go we do have torches and can look around the whole bed for alternate routes to which the ones I am complaining about do not have! This inconvenience became a concern mostly due to the fact that while looking through some quite dense shrubs in a well lit area my partner (bigblueal) narrowly missed a needle, it is also due to the fact that it is illegal and considered vandalism to walk through garden beds in parks around adelaide.

Perhaps in future people need to actually read ALL of what has been said instead of jumping to immature conclusions such as oh she is scared of bushes and bugs etc

omg ill slow it down for you all since you are a little well umm undernourished. I am Michelle, devilslilsister is my friend and we cache together, some of mine are different to hers and some of hers are different to mine but we generally go out together. She is 26 I am 36, unlike you all that hide away in your ugly shells with faces only a mother could love, our pictures are true I am the blonde, she is the black haired chick, wow! do you all not have any friends and understand how this all works? What the hell am I dealing with here?

You sure look a lot nicer than you sound by your writings. But I guess anybody with "biartch" in their name is probably going to be one.

You sure look a lot nicer than you sound by your writings. But I guess anybody with "biartch" in their name is probably going to be one.

Oooh you hurt me charter considering you are a dog. ummm? yeah nah not worth it but thanks for the compliment, Im sorry I cant provide the same back.

OMG you people are hilarious, we are not the same person, and once again the point of what Michelle and I have both said has gone right over your heads. I am not scared of bushes, the bush, bugs etc...my point is if I was going out to the bush eg flinders ranges I would expect to be going through foliage etc. My concern is that people are hiding them in dense garden beds in council owned parks, reserves etc and yes even though it is night when we choose to go we do have torches and can look around the whole bed for alternate routes to which the ones I am complaining about do not have! This inconvenience became a concern mostly due to the fact that while looking through some quite dense shrubs in a well lit area my partner (bigblueal) narrowly missed a needle, it is also due to the fact that it is illegal and considered vandalism to walk through garden beds in parks around adelaide.

Perhaps in future people need to actually read ALL of what has been said instead of jumping to immature conclusions such as oh she is scared of bushes and bugs etc

Pfft we are talking in circles chick, these guys jumped on the defence then have a go at me for doing so too, we shall stick with the aust forums where the guys arent frustrated with everything around them.

Actually, I know what you two are writing about, and I tend to agree with the jist of what you are saying. Bad caches are bad caches. Period. There are many sorts of bad caches, and you have pointed out one of them. You will discover more bad caches as you go along. The problem isn't what you are saying, but how you (or your friend) is saying it.

Are you serious? did you read the old posts? I said it in generally as she did and everyone got huffy so what am I to do just sit back and take it? No I think not I made a general comment and I had some clown spam my post then another clown have a go at me because of my thoughts so now its about being a bitch, so be it I dont care, Australia does not produce repressed women Im sorry we defend ourselves, if anyone dont like what I think about caches being thrown behind your back and co-ordinates guessed then they can go jump, im over this site, im over this forum, you lot have made caching all about freaks and I for one aint one and never intend to be, now run along all of you, I know its different to have young chicks involved in caching but the fascination stops here!

Actually, I know what you two are writing about, and I tend to agree with the jist of what you are saying. Bad caches are bad caches. Period. There are many sorts of bad caches, and you have pointed out one of them. You will discover more bad caches as you go along. The problem isn't what you are saying, but how you (or your friend) is saying it.

Please enlighten me as to what in my original forum post was offensive? I havent sworn at anyone, called anyone names (as you have)if anything I started out very civil and was met with narky people making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.....

Please enlighten me as to what in my original forum post was offensive? I havent sworn at anyone, called anyone names (as you have)if anything I started out very civil and was met with narky people making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.....

No... I will not let myself get sucked into specifics. And I never said that there was anything in your post. What I am saying is that, if three people tell you that you have a tail, you should probably check. Not every thread that is started here gets the sort of reaction that your friend's thread did. Why might that be?

You cant get caught in specifics cause you are wrong. clearly. my post got a reaction because I didnt go with the flow of your unknown race. Me being human reacted to people being ridiculous in their answers to me. My friends post is completely separate yet you all attacked saying it was me etc and once again completely avoided the point, its clear that the sea between us has waterlogged your brains and you seem to fail to understand the basics, I feel for you really, but go back and read everything and see who started it all on each post, wasnt m e, wasnt devilslilsister.

No... I will not let myself get sucked into specifics. And I never said that there was anything in your post. What I am saying is that, if three people tell you that you have a tail, you should probably check. Not every thread that is started here gets the sort of reaction that your friend's thread did. Why might that be?

If there was nothing in MY post then why is this even being discussed on MY post??? If by saying I have a tail you are insinuating I am a bitch I appreciate the compliment I just wonder why you need to beat around the bush and not just say exactly what you want to?? I really dont care if you all want to completely miss the point, throw names around and generally be asses I put this forum up hoping that some civil people would get the point and obey the rules they so love to fall back on when it conveniences them, I think now rather than be a civil I will take the low road and if I find caches in the places I have described will remove them to a more appropriate area or live up to being a bitch and just chuck them in a bin......geocache that