Ultimate Nightmare Micro Geocache Container?

Funny you should ask about this today. I was buying a few things from the company and decided to take a gamble and order one and it arrived today. Lets just say that I am very glad I didn't buy it at the original price of $20. You can do better on your own. I had been hoping that it would be something different. I don't want to post a spoiler picture that would ruin the hide for others.

As an additional heads up for Canadian customers, I was charged around $20 for UPS shipping which I knew about and agreed to since it was the lowest shipping price on the calculator. When the UPS person came to my door I was charged an additional $22 for "Import Broker Fees" which I had no idea I would be charged for. It was an awkward situation since my parcel was being held hostage by the UPS man. If I had thought of it I would have refused delivery. I buy coins from the US all the time and I have never been charged this fee before. I was just coming to the forums to see if anyone else had been surprised like this when I saw this post, so I had to respond.

I didn't want to post spoilers for any anyone else who actually bought the stupid thing :)

It is bad enough that it was so lame without having the cachers in your area know what to look for. I read the logs from the original cache and I was intrigued enough to spend $5.

As far as against the guidelines, there are a lot of sprinkler head caches out there. I'm not saying they should or shouldn't be in use though. Not touching that topic with a 10 foot pole. :)

Edited by Capers4