It's March Madness, Babeeee!

ECplus3

Dick_Vitale.jpg

You're awesome, baby!!

Selection Sunday is just 4 days away!!!

Think you can predict the winner of this year's tourney?

Want to win a coin? :D

Just send me an email and I'll invite you into the Yahoo Fantasy group I have created: Geocoin Madness

Points will be awarded for each correct result predicted, weighted for the round. Bonus points will be awarded for each upset correctly predicted, also weighted for the round.

You must have your bracket set by tipoff next Thursday! So get your email in to me right away so I can invite you into the pool.

Winner of the pool will receive a coin package from me.

(There may be other prizes as well)

I completed mine yesterday and saved it. Is there anything special I should do? Do I submit it somewhere or is it auto saved to the board when I save it? Will it be locked in when the boards close? Just want to make sure I did it correctly. Have never done one online before.

When you are filling out your bracket, you must complete all levels right up to choosing the tournament winner and filling in the tie-break score boxes. The progress bar should say '63 of 63'. At that point, hit the 'Save Bracket' button and you are done. If you wish (and you live in the US or Canada) you can submit your bracket to enter Yahoo's bracket contest.

Then you are done. After tip-off on Thursday you can't change anything on your bracket.

Darn. I'm not home and so I go out to buy internet access to make several changes in my bracket only to find I'm too late. Well I guess they always say to go with your first answer LOL

Wow that was really a BIG mistake I made in not getting the internet in time. Looks like my brackets are broken. :blink::o

I haven't gone through all the brackets yet, but the only one in the top 15 still having a shot at picking the National Champion is Mausion. :D

At least I have the knowledge that Sir Charles Barkley's bracket is worse than mine.

I'm 8th with UCONN as Champ, but bonus points are my downfall... even if Huskies go all the way, they're the best remaining seed so not a chance to pick up enough ground... best I can do is 79 points and a tie for 3rd... (according to the scenario generator)

Edited by rickctroop13

I haven't gone through all the brackets yet, but the only one in the top 15 still having a shot at picking the National Champion is Mausion. :D

At least I have the knowledge that Sir Charles Barkley's bracket is worse than mine.

I'm 8th with UCONN as Champ, but bonus points are my downfall... even if Huskies go all the way, they're the best remaining seed so not a chance to pick up enough ground... best I can do is 79 points and a tie for 3rd... (according to the scenario generator)

Even if UCONN wins the nat. champ., the best I can move up to is 5th. I believe whoever's in first now will take first no matter what happens.

The bonus points were my downfall as well. I forgot that the scoring settings included the bonus points or I would've picked a few more upsets at the start of the tourney.

Even if UCONN wins the nat. champ., the best I can move up to is 5th. I believe whoever's in first now will take first no matter what happens.

The bonus points were my downfall as well. I forgot that the scoring settings included the bonus points or I would've picked a few more upsets at the start of the tourney.

I'm in 5th with UCONN being my only team left in the game (not either of my top picks); I'm not sure what my chances are but I'm sure they aren't very good to win.