Oregon 450 for under $270. shipped!

Cabella's is having a sale on several Garmin GPS, the best deal is the Oregon 450 for $250.00 Shipping is around $20.00. If you can find a better deal, let me know, I'm looking. I also use http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=499951 to go to their site, and get 3% cashback, and $5.00 for signing up for a free account. The 3% and $5.00 take a decent chunk off the shipping.

I bought one this past Saturday at Cabelas in Phoenix. I love the unit so far. I went hiking up a few peaks for caches and did a dozen or so urban caches. Great accuracy so far.

Thanks for the info. I finally took the plunge. I bought a coupon on ebay to get $20. off a purchase of $120. or more, than bought a $150. gift card for $132.50 at auction. Earned ebay bucks, and got the 3% rebate coming from the aforementioned site, and put the rest on a credit card that gives me an amazing 1% cashback.

I have one of these on order to finally replace my iphone as my main gps. (It's almost impossible to use JUST an iphone in oklahoma when your out in the sticks)Unfortunately mine is backordered and they aren't even suppose to get them in for several more weeks. Just sad that noone else is even close to this price or I'd order from a different place.

I went to the local Cabela's today (Ft Worth) and got the last 450 they had (had plenty of 450t and 550, of course).

It was the display unit. The gentleman working immediately offered it to me at the online price, even though it was marked for $349.

He was even a bit upset that the display unit was the last one left, so I didn't get a box--doesn't bother me.

It's working great so far.

I went to the local Cabela's today (Ft Worth) and got the last 450 they had (had plenty of 450t and 550, of course).

It was the display unit. The gentleman working immediately offered it to me at the online price, even though it was marked for $349.

He was even a bit upset that the display unit was the last one left, so I didn't get a box--doesn't bother me.

It's working great so far.

Man, I gotta get up to the Hamburg, Pa and see what they have