Germany Geocache Group - English?

mrcurrin

Im trying to find out if there is an english speaking group of geocachers in Germany, I will be stationed there in the next couple of months and would like to be a part of a group, it would be a great way to see the parts of the country that are less traveled. And if no group exists, would anyone object to me starting one up? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance and happy hunting!

Macurrin

Im trying to find out if there is an english speaking group of geocachers in Germany, I will be stationed there in the next couple of months and would like to be a part of a group, it would be a great way to see the parts of the country that are less traveled. And if no group exists, would anyone object to me starting one up? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance and happy hunting!

Macurrin

hy macurrin,

Where will you be stationed?

greetings Nicole

Macurrin

Hi Macurrin

Im not sure if there is an english speaking group in K-Town but I do know that there are Cachers with the forces there that attend events (I have met a few). The best bet would be to put a notice up on the local community board in K-Town or are you at Ramstein.

Hi there,

I hope you have a great sponsor to show you what is what in Germany. I am involved with a cache club in Ansbach(Katterbach) If you ever want to link up send me a message.

We have had trouble doing multi caches because the Germans are in to hard clues and plays on words that do not translate. You can still have a lot of fun doing traditionals and hitting events. The events are nice because you can meet German cachers.

Steve