Attn: Trackable Movers in LA County

U_Dac

Just wanted to advertise a TB that I just dropped off at GC23J41 (La Brea Tar Pits) in Los Angeles. It is one of many TBs, released by The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE). One of its goals is to arrive at The Pennsylvania Convention Center by June 2011. However, its main goal is to learn about places in the world, that their students would otherwise not know about, if not for a geocache. What's in it for you? Everyone involved in moving an ISTE travel bug that achieves these goals will be entered into a drawing for a signed copy of GPS and Geocaching in Education by Burt Lo. So, please consider moving this TB along and think about all the earth caches, virtual caches, museums, monuments, parks, universities, libraries, etc. you've cached at to share with these students. Thank you. (Steps off soap box)

ISTE TB 74: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=068c85cf-842e-4793-a786-4944e0fe64b5

I have never actually been to the Tar Pits, driven past it a couple of times though. I would love to head out and make the grab, then hand it off to help it on its way. but I won't be in the area this weekend and I could see this getting grabbed before the weekend. At least I hope.