suggesting new email feature

skydiver

Just a simple suggestion. When I get an email from a geocacher contacting me through geocaching.com, it would be nice to have a link in the email to the users 'Profile' page.

--- Two paths diverged in a wood, and my... my GPSr pointed dead center between them. ---

It's a pain to have to manually go to geocaching.com, and then look up the user, just to respond to an e-mail.

I'd like to have a link to their profile page, or else be able to hit the 'reply' button, and have the e-mail go into a queue that would then forward it to the appropriate user.

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

It might make it a bit easier, but as soon as you clicked the link to see the profile, you would first be brought to the login screen since a login is required to view a profile.

Not if when you log in, you select "remember who I am", or whatever that option is called.

--- Two paths diverged in a wood, and my... my GPSr pointed dead center between them. ---

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

It might make it a bit easier, but as soon as you clicked the link to see the profile, you would first be brought to the login screen since a login is required to view a profile.

Whenever that happens, I just login and re-click the link. Seems easier than searching for the user.