NEW COIN: Water Otter

anne.and.eli

Anne, THANKS for the excellent service, with announcing your opening hours, and for accommodating different time zones. I don't think I would have been able to log on at 3 AM tonight.

Yup, 3am is way to early for me as well. Thanks for having two order times! Managed to get me a few :)

Didn't see the Tropical Ocean Water Otter listed?

Looks like there are still some left.

Oh, now I see it.

Tried to order 4 Arctic Sea's, but for some reason it would only allow me to place 3 in my cart, said due to the limit??

I went back to see if it was giving me that problem and it did. Then I cleared my checkout of that coin and added it again and it didn't give me an error....so, it might be worth a try:)

Couldn't find the money for one but i got it anyway.

Where is the Midnight otter? Did they sell out in the first 15 min?

They sold out within the first few minutes. I'm thinking Anne only put half up for each selling time, so if you want one you might want to give the second sale a try.

I went on the site at 1PM EST and it "let" me put in one Midnight and one Arctic.

Then the site didn't recognize my password and by the time a new one was sent, the Midnight version was gone.

I ordered two Arctic. Is there anyone willing to trade an Arctic for a Midnight??? Pleeeeaaase!!!

LOVE there great little guys!!!

Thanks, GeoCharmer81 (AKA Kelly)

Thanks everyone, I'm sorry to hear some of you had some issues with the store. :( I'll check out the cookies thing, but not sure zencart can support no cookies.

The other half of the coins will be going on sale at 6pm PDT.

I was still able to get the ones I wanted, just one coin short, so its all good. :)

Next sale starts in a little less than 30 minutes.

I've removed the buy limits from all the coins except for the midnight and red otter coins.

I'll be putting together shipments tonight.

Thanks everyone!

Time to camp on the site...

Edited by keewee

I'm glad the split sale worked well for people. :) The shopping cart program I use (zencart) actually made it fairly simple to put everything up at once, so I could set everything up and then one button press to activate everything at the right time.

All that is to say, it was quite simple so I will likely do this more in the future. :)

For those of you who ended up having to split buy things, I'll combine the shipments and see if there isn't an easy way to refund the difference in shipping. I guess that might be the part that makes it hard to do these split sales. :)

I'm glad the split sale worked well for people. :) The shopping cart program I use (zencart) actually made it fairly simple to put everything up at once, so I could set everything up and then one button press to activate everything at the right time.

All that is to say, it was quite simple so I will likely do this more in the future. :)

For those of you who ended up having to split buy things, I'll combine the shipments and see if there isn't an easy way to refund the difference in shipping. I guess that might be the part that makes it hard to do these split sales. :)

Thank you for running a split sale and taking us in different time zones into consideration. It was fantastic. I can still remember the original ET sale where I had to get up at 3am... OUCH.

I must have a play with ZenCart one of these days!

ETA - Oh - and I must say that I like the clean feel to your store (not cluttered with advertising and other things) and the lovely graphic you have as your logo. :)

Edited by keewee

nice of you to do that, got my other order in just in time for the midnight! have to say this was fun!

thanks

That would be great. I was wanting one of each, so Whatever you have extra would be awesome. I will have to look through my traders.

If you could email me a screenshot or the exact text of the error message you're getting, I will try to figure out what's going on. I'm sorry you're having such issues. :(

Oh, dagnabbit. I didn't set my alarm and missed out entirely. : (

Okay, I didn't miss out entirely, but I did miss out on some of the versions. Teach me to be too busy to log on. Grrr.

Hey Kat, I will have extras of the Red Otter, Midnight on the Water, and Arctic Sea versions. You've done so much for the gc community with all the various fundraisers (plus I'm a member of the crew, and crew should share in the booty, arrrr), I'd be more than happy to send you the ones you missed or set up a trade. Let me know

All orders that came in before 9:45pm last night went out this afternoon. All orders that came in after that are packaged up and ready to go out tomorrow. :)

If you did two orders over the split sale, I combined shipping and refunded the difference, so check your paypal account. :)

There are still a few emerald (antique copper) and arctic (satin silver) otters left. Thanks everyone!

If you did two orders over the split sale, I combined shipping and refunded the difference, so check your paypal account. :)

Thank you so much for the refund.

I'm really looking forward to get to see these cute fellows in person. :anicute:

And should anyone have a Red Otter for trade, I'd be delighted.

Wow, talk about super fast shipping! I already got my otters on the East Coast! They're absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Anne! :lol:

Which means mine will come in while i'm at work. :(

Well they are more for the wife anyway. So she'll get to see them first.

EDIT: Never mind. Just checked the mail and here they are. Wife is running errands so i get the first look. :D

IMG_1799.jpg

Edited by mpilchfamily

I am Impressed - with all the orders you got and still managed to ship them out almost immediately - wow! My otters arrived this morning (East Coast), and they are beautiful! Thank you so much, Anne, for consolidating shipping costs for those of us who had to hit both sale times to get the ones we wanted. I'm glad I checked both times! This is my second experience shopping with you, and I've been pleasantly surprised both times!! :D:grin:

Edited by hunterKat

Yay, I'm so pleased they're arriving to their new homes already! Thanks everyone for all the kind words, it really makes my day. :D

For those of you who are interested in activating the coins, it looks like the activation code printed on them is not in the system yet. I've sent in an email but since it's the weekend I probably won't hear back until Monday at the earliest. Until then, please use the "Retrieve your activation code" link on the activation page -http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx Sorry for the inconvenience!

Yay, I'm so pleased they're arriving to their new homes already! Thanks everyone for all the kind words, it really makes my day. :D

For those of you who are interested in activating the coins, it looks like the activation code printed on them is not in the system yet. I've sent in an email but since it's the weekend I probably won't hear back until Monday at the earliest. Until then, please use the "Retrieve your activation code" link on the activation page -http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've seen rumors in the forum that the coin tracking side of the site is down. Others are trying to log trackable movement and activate coins and can't.

That would be great. I was wanting one of each, so Whatever you have extra would be awesome. I will have to look through my traders.

If you could email me a screenshot or the exact text of the error message you're getting, I will try to figure out what's going on. I'm sorry you're having such issues. :(

Wow I just noticed this post. I went back and it is still doing it. Here is the message...

Cookie Usage

We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or cookies have been disabled.

Cookie Privacy and Security

Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store, this is to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.

By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.

To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.

For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:

Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options

Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium

We have taken this security measurement for your benefit, and apologize if this causes any inconvenience.

Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline.

I have played with it in multiple settings and nothing. It was really frustrating watching the different editions dissappear. Hopefully I can trade for a couple.