Pocket Queries: Only got a few Traditional Caches???

The Yoyo Man

I just setup my first Pocket Query. My query was fairly simple. I set the max to 500, only Traditional caches, 100 mile radius around my home coordinates. I live in Woodstock, GA, so I should get QUITE a few. However, just after setting up the query I received an email with a GPX file attached. It only showed 15 traditional caches. I've doubled checked my query and everything looks fine. The one thing I noticed is that all the caches are within a 10 mile radius. I doubled checked my radius parameter and it's set to 100 miles.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

TIA

I also have 1.2.2, and for the last few days, my gpx files have not shown anything in EasyGPS. But if I open them in an editor, the info is there. I'm not familiar with the gpx format, so I don't know if anything is missing.

I was having this problem before I got the newest EasyGPS. It went away for a week or two, and now it's back. icon_confused.gif

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, und ich hab' auch im Blut

I keep seeing the same problem. I have the easyGPS 1.2.2 and when opening a GPX file I get half of the caches in the file.

Also the .GPX files are more difficult to bulk edit. I've yet to see what the draw to .GPX is. Between the .LOC and .PRC files there isn't anything left to know.

I'm not knocking what the rest of the world thinks is great and maybe I'm just dim but.....after trying .GPX numerous times with different apps. I'm not impressed.

I like .LOC format. The .GPX just doesn't do anything for me.

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

I used to have 2 queries:

One for near my house

One for near my office (25 miles away)

I deleted them both and created one for all caches within 150 miles of my house.

The results did not include several that were near my office, and the total number returned were well under the 500 waypoint max.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

DustyJacket

...If life was fair, a banana split would cure cancer.