February Statistics

holograph

Oddly enough, they've added the HH2 position and photos, but not the recovery reports I submitted last month, like KG0290 (Geocaching, NGS) for example.

How are you submitting your photos? The last article I read talked about putting them on CD and mailing them.

Once I got the hang of DSWorld, I really like it...especially the photo editing and photo naming parts. I like how DSWorld will rename the photo for me in the proper way, including the PID, Station Name,type of pic code # (closeup, tripod height, scale), direction facing, and date.

I have been using it to send in the photos and HH2 coords. I was looking today and see that the NGS has already updated several datasheets with this info I sent in thru DSWorld from just a few weeks back.....even though my actual recovery report hasn't been updated yet. Here is an example:

http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/ds_mark.prl?PidBox=CQ0764

Here is another, where I just used DSWorld to send in pics and update with HH2 coords, without submitting this info in another recovery report since it has a fairly recent one. That's another good thing about it, as you can update the pics and HH2 coords without submitting a recovery report. I did this on March 27, and it's already been updated.

http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/ds_mark.prl?PidBox=CQ1323

Thanks for pointing DSWorld out, Rotareneg. I guess I have missed seeing it.

Edited by LSUFan