Heads up CITO

Attention CITO: GLAD is giving away a million trash bags and a chance to win $1000. for yourself and your favorite charity. free trashbags

My momma always said "It doesn't hurt to try".

Interesting. Has anyone attempted to gather some trash bags from them? Any catch to go along with it? I mean how do they know you just aren't stocking your pantry?

Just wondering.

This shouldn't be moved. The CITO forum is the right place to discuss all things CITO. But this is the right forum to post things of broad interest to all cachers that may not otherwise visit the CITO forum, and this announcement certainly warrants exposure to all cachers, not just CITO enthusiasts.

This shouldn't be moved. The CITO forum is the right place to discuss all things CITO. But this is the right forum to post things of broad interest to all cachers that may not otherwise visit the CITO forum, and this announcement certainly warrants exposure to all cachers, not just CITO enthusiasts.

Lord help us if that ever happens.

I just checked out their page and they are showing there are 159000 bags left. Glad has handed out 3.5 million trash bags for the Great American Cleanup plus another 200,000 bags to One Warm Coat. So only about 1/2 of what they had left to give away has been given out.