New Flying-Eagle Geocoin

darniforgot

I am hoping to sell some of my Flying-Eagle geocoins through the forums in the next couple weeks. I need to do some reasearch on how to sell these through the forums and how I can ship Internationally as well. I assume I just let people know the price (plus s/h) I am asking and if anyone is interested request they email me with the quantity, and then I send them a PayPal invoice since I would request payment through PayPal?

Is this correct for anyone that has sold or purchased coins through the forums before?

I will sell these through the forums for $24.95/ea USD plus shipping/handling.

In the U.S. I will ship via USPS First Class Mail (insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation included) for $4.15. Add $1.00 for each additional coin. Depending on quantity, these will ship in bubble-mailer envelopes. For quanties of 3 or more, I will ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box for $5.20 plus insurance fee.

For Mexico and Canada, I will ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box for $11.95 plus insurance fee.

For International (all other countries), I will ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box for $13.95 plus insurance fee.

I will only accept payment through PayPal.

I will ship to the address linked to your paypal account unless otherwise specified.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these Flying-Eagle Geocoins, please email me and include "Flying-Eagle Geocoin" in the subject line so I know it is not junk mail.

Specify the quantity you want along with your PayPal email address and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

Once I receive payment, I will ship the coin(s) within 48 hours.

For International shipments, I am still trying to figure out how to do all the custom forms and figure out the requirements, so it may take a little longer.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate your honesty. I realize the price seems a little high, but this is made up of 3 coins (1 body and 2 wings), so I had to pay for three coins for each eagle coin I had minted. Each coin has hinging which costs extra so that also is multiplied by 3 for each coin plus assembly. Maybe doing a 3-piece coin was a little too much as my first coin. Lesson learned.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate your honesty. I realize the price seems a little high, but this is made up of 3 coins (1 body and 2 wings), so I had to pay for three coins for each eagle coin I had minted. Each coin has hinging which costs extra so that also is multiplied by 3 for each coin plus assembly. Maybe doing a 3-piece coin was a little too much as my first coin. Lesson learned.

Please don't get me wrong...I love the coin and think it's really unique. Would love to have one and I do appreciate the expense it took to create it. Right now, it's just a bit more than I want to put out for one coin. But they are great coins!

Help!! Are there any more of these? I bought one for my daughter to make as a memorial to her father (Eagle was his spirit animal). The person who picked it up only caches about once every 4 years (no joke there) and now, sadly it's gone. I'll happily buy more if they are out there, but I can't find them. Thanks!