Editing published cartridge

Ah yes!

I've recently had a cartridge published which I would like to edit with two minor adjustments.

I can't find a link to edit the actual gwc file which I believe is the file sent to the gps unit.

I opened the builder, made the adjustments to the cartridge and uploaded it again by clicking on "Publish the cartridge". The message came up to say the cartridge was ready to download to my unit, which I did, but the adjustments I had made were not incorporated.

I've searched the threads but have not come across advice on editing the gwc file. The answer may be simple - I hope it is. Advice please?

You must re-open the cartridge you built in the editor you used, save the cartridge locally on your computer, and re-published on the Wherigo site. That will take care of your problems.

If you still have questions PM me. I can further help you.

Slightly related toAh yes!'s question. I uploaded a test file to Wherigo. While completing the last few steps I save the cartridge but when I came backto it I got the following error:

Error Reading Cartridge.

System.ApplicationException of type 'System.ApplicationException' was thrown.

at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngineDll.LuaDoFile(string filename)

at ZonesAuthor.LuaFunctions.ReadLuaCartridge(String luaFileName)

at ZonesAuthor.frmMain.OpenCartidgeFile()

Have I lost it all or can it be recovered from the uploaded gwc file?