Visiting in Spain

hollyburn

So far the only plan will be to fly into Barcelona. From there we will travel to other parts of the country. Tell me where i should go. We will travel by train or rent a car. Sorry I don't know Spanish and don't seem to be able to translate this on my iPhone.

So far the only plan will be to fly into Barcelona. From there we will travel to other parts of the country. Tell me where i should go. We will travel by train or rent a car. Sorry I don't know Spanish and don't seem to be able to translate this on my iPhone.

Geocaching in Barcelona Enlace

Greetings.

omortsoN

Geocaching in Barcelona Enlace

Greetings.

omortsoN

If you have problems with Spanish translations, omortsoN's link in Catalan will be still worse! :)

Take a look here.

I would add this one to the list to the list :blink:

Aside from Barcelona ... you should narrow your request!!! Spain is too big and there are too many interesting places to see. The don't miss list can cover hundreds of miles! :rolleyes:

Gracias. We will also we visiting to Madrid, Seville and Valencia. Can anyone email me directly and help me get started on the 2 mysteries mentioned in the link above. GC20F8R GC1ZZVD

We will be traveling from Canada and are so excited about visiting your incredible country!

Cheers, hollyburn

You have a lot to see and do. Do you prefer mountains or coast? Spain is bigger than most people think and lots of it (most) is mountain or semi-arid land. Madrid will keep you busy in caches for weeks on end and it is at altitude (highest capital city in Europe) so you have all kinds of terrain to work with.

Cheers, Rex.

I some caches in Barcelona, the one I liked the mots was: Parc de la Ciutadella GC1AN9D It's a multi in a beautiful park.

I can't help you with caches in Madrid or Valencia because I naven't been there, sorry!

regards!

I thoroughly enjoyed Miró a Mont-roig in Catalonia last January. I DNF'd it due to lack of both time and a torch. It's a micro that could be in any one of hundreds of hiding places and you'll need a torch to check each. The CO's terrain rating is a little lower than I'd have given it and you'll need a good head for heights. The view is spectacular and IMO it's worth a detour just for that view if you're driving South from Barcelona down the coast road, it's about 15 miles from Tarragona.

HTH,

Geoff