River Cacher Memorial Coin

Toojin

We are preparing to place a second order with the factory and I could use your help in determining just how many coins to order.

If you think you might be interested in purchasing one or more of these coins could you please email Karma / Dorfish at lilldorkfish at gmail dot com and let her know approximately how many coins you would like and which version?

This is not a preorder or a reservation, it is just to help calculate the amount of coins to mint.

Once the coins are in hand Dorkfish will send out another newsletter and I will post on the forum then anyone who is interested may purchase one or more at that time.

Edited by Toojin

We are preparing to place a second order with the factory and I could use your help in determining just how many coins to order.

If you think you might be interested in purchasing one or more of these coins could you please email Karma / Dorfish at lilldorkfish at gmail dot com and let her know approximately how many coins you would like and which version?

This is not a preorder or a reservation, it is just to help calculate the amount of coins to mint.

Once the coins are in hand Dorkfish will send out another newsletter and I will post on the forum then anyone who is interested may purchase one or more at that time.

i would be in for a glitter

i would be in for a glitter

Make sure you email Karma then! :)

The numbers on the re-mint have been decided

15 Hard Enamel coins

45 Glitter coins

40 Gold coins

Please be sure to go to www.dorkfishcoins.com and sign up for the newsletter so that you know when the re-mint will go on sale.

Thanks so much for your support!!

Hello There,

for tribute River Cacher was made Wooden Nickel called in Czech as Czech Wood Geocoin with Mike's Avatar (beech and spruce wood).

47511572-ab20-40da-a7d3-e5cd45b44062.jpg

1b77e45f-58d9-49a9-b17a-d58d2df0f3bc.jpg

It isn't for sell of course. It is a gift for Mike's memory

Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

I just wanted to share something with everyone...

I had the opportunity last night of giving Mike's mom aka River Cachers mother, a check from part of the first sales of the memorial coin our group made (Toojin, Dorkfish, Tsun, Georgia and myself) and that YOU all purchased in order to help Mike's family out. It was the first check she got. Another will be coming later. This one was close to $1000. She started crying the second she saw how much the check was written to her for. She was so touched and so moved and sooooo GRATEFUL that everyone did this she was almost speechless. She just kept crying and telling me to tell everyone THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. She has been so worried about getting everything paid for and times are so tough that I know it truly means the world to her -- and it will to the girls too when they get their shares.

Thank you all for making a difference...you ROCK!!! [:)]

Received mine in the mail today.

Thank you all for making this coin possible.

It means a lot :D

My coins arrived today and they are beautiful!

Thanks to everyone who helped realising this project. :)

The one I ordered hasn't arrive here yet (I don't live so far away from Sivota and pingos). I hope it didn't get lost somehow. That would make it the second shipment lost in two months :cry:

I had the opportunity last night of giving Mike's mom aka River Cachers mother, a check from part of the first sales of the memorial coin our group made (Toojin, Dorkfish, Tsun, Georgia and myself) and that YOU all purchased in order to help Mike's family out. It was the first check she got. Another will be coming later. This one was close to $1000. She started crying the second she saw how much the check was written to her for. She was so touched and so moved and sooooo GRATEFUL that everyone did this she was almost speechless. She just kept crying and telling me to tell everyone THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. She has been so worried about getting everything paid for and times are so tough that I know it truly means the world to her -- and it will to the girls too when they get their shares.

Wow.... brought a tear to my eye reading this. And YOU GUYS ROCK, TOO!!! For putting this all together. I got my coins a couple weeks ago and they are a great tribute- I will cherish them always.

I probably should have mentioned too that Mike's mom was also very thankful for him learning about geocaching and geocoins because....

How he enjoyed spending that time with his family....

How much it helped him to stay well longer....

How much it helped him to keep his mind off his troubles....

How much we all meant to him, as he did to us....

She is thankful in several ways you could say....

Lastly, I also forgot to say that she also really liked this geocoin :) Someone people paid for her to get one and for each of her sons (Mike's brothers) to get one and for each of Mike's girls to get five each which she knows they will like and appreciate as she does :)

Received mine in the mail today.

Thank you all for making this coin possible.

It means a lot :D

My coins arrived today and they are beautiful!

Thanks to everyone who helped realising this project. :)

The one I ordered hasn't arrive here yet (I don't live so far away from Sivota and pingos). I hope it didn't get lost somehow. That would make it the second shipment lost in two months :cry:

The coin has finally arrived. I think custums must have hold it or something. Nevermind, it's here and I really like it. I'm happy I was able to participate in this project.

The re-mint will be shipping to DorkfishCoins in the next week. YAY !!

Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter there so that you are notified of the sale date and time.

Thank you all for your support!!!

The auctions did tremendously and Lori will update everyone

(when life quits interfering with coins...)

The re-mint will be shipping to DorkfishCoins in the next week. YAY !!

Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter there so that you are notified of the sale date and time.

Thank you all for your support!!!

The auctions did tremendously and Lori will update everyone

(when life quits interfering with coins...)

Just now I've found this thread ...very nice the meaning of this coin, sure he was an excellent person, he has good friends, ...I'll try to get at least one.

You Gals rock for doing this!!!

Hello There,

for tribute River Cacher was made Wooden Nickel called in Czech as Czech Wood Geocoin with Mike's Avatar (beech and spruce wood).

He would have liked these very much.

Hello There,

He would have liked these very much.

Those look really cool!

Hello There,

Thanks very much for making these. And thanks to Toojin for sending us a set.

TTUMS and I were talking about these, and we really wonder what Mike would have said if he had had ANY clue how many of us he touched somehow.

Hi Folks :)

We still have a few more of these coins available for purchase at DorkfishCoins.com for anyone who may have missed out or would like more. We have one gold coin & 12 of the glitter coins left. They are $12.00 each plus shipping. We won't be minting these again so get them while you can.

Thanks everyone for your kindness! So far we have raised $2325.00!

Hi Folks :)

We still have a few more of these coins available for purchase at DorkfishCoins.com for anyone who may have missed out or would like more. We have one gold coin & 12 of the glitter coins left. They are $12.00 each plus shipping. We won't be minting these again so get them while you can.

Thanks everyone for your kindness! So far we have raised $2325.00!

WOW!!

Hey kids! LoriDarlin has put a few more coins onto eBay to raise some more money for River Cachers family. They include a coin that GeoCoinFucius asked us to sell to benefit RC's family.

Here is a link to a trackable Freezing Coin that is one of several that Lori has posted.

There is a little more than ONE HOUR left on the eBay coins to benefit Mike's family

Houston Control Geocoin