River Cacher Memorial Coin

Toojin

Okay, the River Cacher will be available for purchase on Saturday May 7th at 2pm MST. This is the same time zone as Denver Colorado (Sunday May 8th 8 a.m. in New Zealand, 8 p.m. Saturday GMT).

You should probably go out to the site ahead of time and make sure you have a userid set up and that it has the correct address(es) and so forth.

I needed to do that myself :lol:

Here are the links to the individual coins

Black Nickel Hard Enamel

Black Nickel Glitter

Gold

And by the way, the background on the tiki side really is gold (not 14K, just mean that it's not black...)

Any questions, comments or concerns, contact me through my profile or Dorkfish through the sale site.

Thank YOU all !!

Edited by Toojin

Hope they'll be enough to go around! Many folks are now wanting multiples of each set :unsure: Although I think I read there could be a second minting.

Thanks to Toojin and the rest of the gang for putting this together!

Edited by Suzyfishn
Hope they'll be enough to go around! Many folks are now wanting multiples of each set :unsure: Although I think I read there could be a second minting.

Thanks to Toojin and the rest of the gang for putting this together!

Based on the numbers from the previous postings we have enough to go around.

Also if we need to do so we will mint more.

I thaught I would share this with you even if it's not related to this coin.

Back in September 2010 one of our traveling K-9 coin was retrieved by River Cacher himself. I wrote him to let him know I was glad about it even though he didn't know me. He wrote me back and told me he would drop the coin soon. He never did, but I don't mind. It makes me feel sad and good at the same time to see on the coin's page that it's in the ¨Hands of River Cacher¨ :mellow:

I hope I'll be able to get some of those precious coins during the sale tomorrow :)

I thaught I would share this with you even if it's not related to this coin.

Back in September 2010 one of our traveling K-9 coin was retrieved by River Cacher himself. I wrote him to let him know I was glad about it even though he didn't know me. He wrote me back and told me he would drop the coin soon. He never did, but I don't mind. It makes me feel sad and good at the same time to see on the coin's page that it's in the ¨Hands of River Cacher¨ :mellow:

I hope I'll be able to get some of those precious coins during the sale tomorrow :)

WOW - that is so cool!!! So special!!!

man i new it! i don't think i'll be near a computer, i been waiting for them to come out. if someone could get me a Gold one i will gladly pay you. just let me know, please

Edsfind

New Jersey

got my order in, used my friends cell phone,,,,,

Majorly slept in this morning (I needed it!!!!) and rolled over and saw the time - OMG - the River Cacher coins went on sale nearly hours ago!!!

Justed onto the computer and was very relieved to find all 3 still available. PHEW!!!

Ordered me one full set. Thanks.

And a big thanks for Toojin for organising this fantastic project. Well done!!!

Hey - River Cacher sample coins are listed on the eplace. Can't remember if I can post links - just search "River Cacher Geocoin" and you'll find them.

Gold River Cacher coin on eBay

River Cacher Memorial Glitter coin on eBay

River Cacher Memorial coin hard enamel on eBay

There are also some sample coins...

(edited to fix my original link that linked to non-trackables... I know better than that... :ph34r:

Edited by Toojin

Hi -

I sent e-mail to everyone that said in this thread that they were interested in purchasing.

I realize that everyone doesn't keep up with forum threads and I wanted to make sure all knew.

Thank you so very much for supporting this people. You are all wonderful !!

Lenny / Toojin

Hi -

I sent e-mail to everyone that said in this thread that they were interested in purchasing.

I realize that everyone doesn't keep up with forum threads and I wanted to make sure all knew.

Lenny / Toojin

Thank you Toojin, I'm glad to have gotten your mail :D

Hi -

Lenny / Toojin

thank you! for doing this. it worked out really well,