River Cacher Memorial Coin

Toojin

Hi kids -

I would like to get an idea of interest in a River Cacher Memorial Coin. Trying to decide how many to get made.

All profits would go to his family, the suggested recipients listed in his obituary.

Groundspeak has donated the cost of the icon.

We welcome any comments...

a27ec900-3e9e-445c-ab18-195ce6ca3634.jpgf2de78be-9af3-417d-9b0f-71ed142a4b39.jpg

interesed in a coin, but first, did his family approve the coin?

ILYK

Thank you for asking this.

I am trying to get messages to his brothers, but haven't gotten through yet. It is a priority. They know Geocaching and coining well and are hoping to put a cache in the cemetery in a month or so.

ILYK

I am trying to get messages to his brothers, but haven't gotten through yet. It is a priority. They know Geocaching and coining well and are hoping to put a cache in the cemetery in a month or so.

I saw that you are FB friends with Jon Wilkins, I think he is a good place to initiate contact, since he is closer to the family and can put people in touch or not as the situation merits.

ILYK

I saw that you are FB friends with Jon Wilkins, I think he is a good place to initiate contact, since he is closer to the family and can put people in touch or not as the situation merits.

I have already e-mailed John.

Lori is going to speak with Tom and Bill.

Edited by Toojin

I am Jon Wilkins and the family is very happy that the Geo Community is doing this. I would like to give Toojin and Lori Darlin a big HUGGERZ for making this happen! Thank you all......

Jon...AKA River Drango

PS

The picture is Mike (on the left) and I and our partners winning the State Dart Championship a few years back...:)

Edited by River Drango