INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Omgsh I'm 14! I bet keewee is 13 >_>

:o Not from what I can see of the box, so I must concede victory in the race to MoonCat & KDT... Congratulations

I could only afford-ably send mine by standard shipping methods :blink: - the curse of living on the opposite edge of the Pacific on an island. :laughing:

Next time we need to level the playing field... :ph34r:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or I could just say - YES!!! I'm number 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

(But that would be a lie) <_<

:o Not from what I can see of the box, so I must concede victory in the race to MoonCat & KDT... Congratulations

I could only afford-ably send mine by standard shipping methods :blink: - the curse of living on the opposite edge of the Pacific on an island. :laughing:

Umm...I'd hesitate to make that claim...unless you want credit for spending 30.30 Canadian. Express mail, they even made me sign for it.

Umm...I'd hesitate to make that claim...unless you want credit for spending 30.30 Canadian. Express mail, they even made me sign for it.

Um... I have a tardis out the back?

The Team kizb box has arrived! It now says "Notice Left" at your post office, so I guess that means its waiting for you to pick up.

CHEATER...You're not supposed to know that until I tell you.

3f8e5207-bf85-4c3a-a2a0-79b3e4124c9d.jpg

:D Oh look, mine arrived completely unexpected! I know mine had lots of stickers on it when it left, the post office kept turning it around to find a blank side. Not sure there is a blank side left now.

Edited by Team kizb

I just like watching the whole

plan unfold... It looks as if all boxes are about to be on their way!

Haha, actually...having spent several years building a reputation here, I decided it's finally time for me to commit GeoCoinForumIcide, and I figured the best way to seal the coffin is to ride off into the sunset with all 25 BOXES!! See Ya Suckers...

Haha, actually...having spent several years building a reputation here, I decided it's finally time for me to commit GeoCoinForumIcide, and I figured the best way to seal the coffin is to ride off into the sunset with all 25 BOXES!! See Ya Suckers...

OK, Not really

OK, Not really

We know where you live!!! :laughing:

OK, Not really

Actually.... We know where your PO box lives... we could camp out and hold all incoming mail/coins hostage! Just think of life without bills :ph34r: You might go crazy without them!

When you grow tired of life without mail.... we can have a hostage exchange.

OK, Not really

Actually.... We know where your PO box lives... we could camp out and hold all incoming mail/coins hostage! Just think of life without bills :ph34r: You might go crazy without them!

When you grow tired of life without mail.... we can have a hostage exchange.

It's not hard to get another PO Box.

Just a thought, when the boxes get to their final destination will we know who the original shipper was and where the box came from. I think this will be the most exciting as then we can tell how far from the original shipper the box came from. I would also like to be able to thank the original shipper for all the wonderful things that were in the box. I do know that there will be a coin from the shipper in the box and at a location near the shipper. :D:D:D:omnomnom::omnomnom:

Just a thought, when the boxes get to their final destination will we know who the original shipper was and where the box came from. I think this will be the most exciting as then we can tell how far from the original shipper the box came from. I would also like to be able to thank the original shipper for all the wonderful things that were in the box. I do know that there will be a coin from the shipper in the box and at a location near the shipper. :D:D:D:omnomnom::omnomnom:

The contents of the box I sent will make it clear if it was from me B) I expect that the others would be the same. If not, I guess we will just have to post on here and see if we can figure it out.

The contents of the box I sent will make it clear if it was from me B) I expect that the others would be the same. If not, I guess we will just have to post on here and see if we can figure it out.

From the sounds of an earlier post, WSR is planning on leaving the boxes as is rather than repacking them. So, we will be able to see where they are originally sent from.

From the sounds of an earlier post, WSR is planning on leaving the boxes as is rather than repacking them. So, we will be able to see where they are originally sent from.

Plus.... the whole activated trackable of our own that we were supposed to put in there will make it evident whom it was from.

II'm having a blast watching this mission. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! I hope to play during the next mission now that I have coins and some things to send out!

I'll be packing up an aditional 3 BOXES to add to the final mix...perhaps one of them will contain a Whoopie Cushion??

Hehe.. I really couldn't help myself. Wonder who will be the recpient of the infamous whoopie cushion!

My goal is to leave the original return addresses intact if the PO will allow it. If I must cover them, I'll try to use something that can be removed.

II'm having a blast watching this mission. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! I hope to play during the next mission now that I have coins and some things to send out!

I'll be packing up an aditional 3 BOXES to add to the final mix...perhaps one of them will contain a Whoopie Cushion??

Hehe.. I really couldn't help myself. Wonder who will be the recpient of the infamous whoopie cushion!

What I'm wondering is...whether it will still be in the package, or unwrapped and inflated.

My goal is to leave the original return addresses intact if the PO will allow it. If I must cover them, I'll try to use something that can be removed.

You could just wrap them all in paper of some sort - although that'd be a lot of work.