INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Box #17 THANKS eseurat !!

Lookie, WSR used butterfly stamps on the butterfly box, isn't that cool !!

The adress part of the box was covered with butterflies but the camera battery died...

14fc77f5-0501-40ab-827f-e22f9a3374de.jpg

Okay, this is seriously a lot of stuff, love the mouse, what does he do besides look cool (which really is enough...)

And isn't it funny that an Idaho Spud Bar got sent to Idaho?? :laughing:

76dbb26f-9774-4c73-8116-41a06c2663c4.jpg

And here are the coins... the alligator gets to go traveling... sorry about the glare...

eb84dbf7-475e-4206-96c3-63148cb86b19.jpg

Woohoo the butterfly landed and....OMG....The Idaho Butterfly ended back in Idaho!!! That is too funny! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'm glad that you like everything. I tried to stuff as much into that little box as possible. When I first saw the mouse I thought it was uber cool, so I had to get him. It wasn't until I got home that I noticed his tag, in very small print, that he was a ring holder. Don't forget to savor that Idaho spud, Toojin, because I know they are hard to come by in your area-hahaha.

Okay, I haven't been able to check the forums too much the past two weeks (crazy interview madness!), so I'm trying to get caught-up from devious shenanigans and other craziness. So, here I go. Last Friday I received BOX #9....poor #9 didn't have a name, but that will soon change.

I opened it in the backyard with Riley the Geodog. Box #9 was from Jug & Roon. It contained an Easter ducky, which will go with my evil duck collection, a mini eight ball, a wooden ladybug with Jug & Roon's signature. The beach ball will start traveling soon and I was given a beautiful Winged Disc to keep, thank you :)

The BOX:

ede557d8-50fc-4651-a926-07b94253d3a9.jpg

The Loot:

a1673db2-223e-498e-9562-25f3b972007a.jpg

A huge thanks to WSR for running this fantastic mission. I've had soooooo much fun interacting with all the other crazies in here as we passed the time-hehe...and I will definitely miss this thread :(

Box #9 should be called "He who shall not be named."

Box #1 is the BOXNUMBERONE or Bell Box

Box #2 is the Hacky Sacks Box

Box #3 is the Bison Tube Box

Box #4 is the Hamster Box, now named Mouse House

Box #5 is the Loss of Memory Box

Box #6 is the Reese's Cups Box

Box #7 is the Junk Drawer Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9 -----, now He who shall not be named

Box #10 is the Mystery Doo Dads or the Angel's Halo Box

Box #11 is the 11 Years of Geocaching, May 3, 2011 Box

Box #12

Box #13 is the Lucky 13 Box

Box #14 is the Top Secret Information Box

Box #15 the Loss of Creativity Box now Key Chain Box

Box #16 is the Thunder from Down Under Box

Box #17 is the Double Butterfly Box

Box #18 is the 10 Years of Geocaching Box

Box #19

Box #20 Fairwings Checking in Box, now named The Glove Box

Box #21 is A Watched Pot Never Boils Box

Box #22 Minimalism in International Shipping box

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

Box #24

Box #25 Rotten Egg Box

Box #26 ------, now named The Photo Box

Box #27 is the $100 Box (Monopoly money)

Box #28 is the WHOOPIEEEEE Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #12

Box #17 is the Double Butterfly Box

Box #19

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

Box #24

Box #25 Rotten Egg Box

Box #27 is the $100 Box (Monopoly money)

Box #28 is the WHOOPIEEEEE Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #12

Box #17 the Double Butterfly Box now named Butterfly Invasion Box

Box #19

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

Box #24 ------ now named Circumnavigation by Slow Boat Box

Box #25 Rotten Egg Box, now named Into Thin Air Box

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #12

Box #19

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

LOL.... The slow boat one is hillarious!

I received box #6 which was the Reeses Cup one. Let just say they were not egg shaped anymore but tasted good anyway :laughing: Some nice stuff in the box. I really like the L.L.Bean first aid kit back pack and the coins. I have never seen the Darthi coin before and it is a very detailed one.

surprise.jpg

Thanks Maine Family for the cool stuff!!! Your Cachekinz will be on its way very soon :D

Thanks WSR for hosting this mission!!! B)

Box #19 arrived. It was packed by Butterfly Lady and was full with stuff from New Zealand :D . We visited NZ a couple of years ago and it is one of our favorite countries so we had to smile about all the things. Here is what we got out of the box first:

00871337czb4yfarg.jpg

Then there was a kind of a kiwi invasion :D and very nice coins (Vote Democratic-Republican/ Canterbury Earthquakeand an activated Red_eyed_tree-Frog), leaf pin and charm and a wooden nickel - have a look at all the nice things:

0087131xhzf3b8pla.jpg

To tell the truth I had to say goodby to the kiwis very fast because they were taken by someone else :D:D:D

0087127ib98guocw5.jpg

Thank you very much Butterfly Lady for this great mission, we love everything!!!!

And thank you very much WSR for this great, great, great mission which was so much fun!!!!

Edited to add: There was a Caching on the Moon coin also in the package - wow, now I own a square meter of the moon :lol: ! Thank you so much, Butterfly Lady!

Edited by yanagi

Has box #7 shown up yet? I can't remember what I put in it and I really want to know...

(oh, and if I didn't include the activation codes, you need to let me know so I can send them to you...)

Sorry for taking so long to post pictures. But, I got box #7 and it had a bunch of great things in it :)

2011-07-16_15-33-46_969.jpg

2011-07-16_15-24-10_456.jpg

I got 2 wonderful bags, stickers, tattoos, pen and marker, geowoodstock playing cards and some other things. Also, some wonderful coins. I will send your coin on its way soon. Thank you Fluteface for the wonderful things in this mission and thank you WSR for this great mission. It was lots of fun!

Edited because I was a little confused about who sent box #7. On box it says Fluteface but for some reason I was thinking Toojin sent it...sorry.

Edited by southern_angel

Has box #7 shown up yet? I can't remember what I put in it and I really want to know...

(oh, and if I didn't include the activation codes, you need to let me know so I can send them to you...)

Sorry for taking so long to post pictures. But, I got box #7 and it had a bunch of great things in it :)

I got 2 wonderful bags, stickers, tattoos, pen and marker, geowoodstock playing cards and some other things. Also, some wonderful coins. I will send your coin on its way soon. Thank you Fluteface for the wonderful things in this mission and thank you WSR for this great mission. It was lots of fun!

Edited because I was a little confused about who sent box #7. On box it says Fluteface but for some reason I was thinking Toojin sent it...sorry.

Is that the Eiffel Tower in the background?

Parcel #22 has arrived in the chilly south Pacific - all the way from Norway to New Zealand.

And it's PERFECT!

photos later - camera has gone walkabout - but I collect soft toys, and there was one in here, plus just the right amount of chocolate, a beautiful embroidered bookmark, a butterfly card (see, why it's perfect?) and three special coins.

Not sure of their official names...

dragon spinner (?Bronze)

Red snow angel

GC Norway

Not sure which one is activated, but will grab it when I get to check.

Thanks for the perfection - Please rename the box along the lines of "From Linda to Linda"

Another little co-incidence that must have meant I got the RIGHT box!

0087131xhzf3b8pla.jpg

I love these little guys, especially the one in the back row holding a paintbrush!

Box #19

0087127ib98guocw5.jpg

These are collectible kiwis from back in the 1980s....

I've managed to get quite a few, and release them as travel bugs.

I've also had requests for some, so was pleased to be able to share them in a mission.

Butterfly Lady, what is the name of these cute kiwis? I need to try and find the little artist one.

Also, that picture is adorable with that tongue sticking out in pure concentration.

...I need to try and find the little artist one.

Also, that picture is adorable with that tongue sticking out in pure concentration.

Yea, my daughter is sooooo cute!! When we comes home she immediately starts to shout: Kiwwwiiii, Kiiiiiwwwwwiii!!! She only stops when she gets her beloved Kiwis :lol::lol: But I'm sure she is too young to recognize that one is missing so if you can't get the artist kiwi somewhere else I will send it to you.

By the way, of course the name of Box #19 is: Lara's Dream BOX :lol:

...I need to try and find the little artist one.

Yea, my daughter is sooooo cute!! When we comes home she immediately starts to shout: Kiwwwiiii, Kiiiiiwwwwwiii!!! She only stops when she gets her beloved Kiwis :lol::lol: But I'm sure she is too young to recognize that one is missing so if you can't get the artist kiwi somewhere else I will send it to you.

By the way, of course the name of Box #19 is: Lara's Dream BOX :lol:

That is toooo cute. I was the exact same way when I was little, but I was shouting for my Smurfs and Snorks. :lol:

Yanagi, that is sooooo nice of you. I will start searching and let you know if I'm unable to find one. Perhaps a toy trade for the young Yanagi?

Box 18, all the way from Germany, arrived in Maine today, loaded with goodies. Definitely a 10 years of geocaching box because it was loaded with goecaching things. My grandson all ready took the Army man, the duck and the flashlight. The chocolate is melted but it is in the freezer now. Thank you Team Kizb, a lot of great stuff in the box. I received the German version of the 2011 Venetian Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask and a pirate tag. The activated coin I will be placing in a cache is a 2010 Team kizb personal.

517f10fb-24a0-46e0-b543-64409624ea7f.jpg

Thank you WriteShopRobert for the mission. I always enjoy what you come up with.

Edited by Maine Family

Box 18, all the way from Germany, arrived in Maine today, loaded with goodies. Definitely a 10 years of geocaching box because it was loaded with goecaching things. My grandson all ready took the Army man, the duck and the flashlight. The chocolate is melted but it is in the freezer now. Thank you Team Kizb, a lot of great stuff in the box. I received the German version of the 2011 Venetian Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask and a pirate tag. The activated coin I will be placing in a cache is a 2010 Team kizb personal.

517f10fb-24a0-46e0-b543-64409624ea7f.jpg

Thank you WriteShopRobert for the mission. I always enjoy what you come up with.

Glad to see that our box has arrived safely! We had fun filling it up, we're happy you and your grandson like it.

Parcel #22 has arrived in the chilly south Pacific - all the way from Norway to New Zealand.

And it's PERFECT!

photos later - camera has gone walkabout - but I collect soft toys, and there was one in here, plus just the right amount of chocolate, a beautiful embroidered bookmark, a butterfly card (see, why it's perfect?) and three special coins.

Not sure of their official names...

dragon spinner (?Bronze)

Red snow angel

GC Norway

Not sure which one is activated, but will grab it when I get to check.

Thanks for the perfection - Please rename the box along the lines of "From Linda to Linda"

Another little co-incidence that must have meant I got the RIGHT box!

Yay, I'm so happy you like it :D I had so much fun filling the box, and it sounds like it ended up in just the right place! :D

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #12

Box #19 -----, now Lara's Dream Box

Box #22 Minimalism in International Shipping box now From Linda to Linda

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

:) yes it is. Its a Eiffel Tower candle. Sometime last year Eiffel Towers became my thing and now I would like to go see the REAL Eiffel Tower lol.

:) yes it is. Its a Eiffel Tower candle. Sometime last year Eiffel Towers became my thing and now I would like to go see the REAL Eiffel Tower lol.

I didn't send this one... Wonder what one I sent...

You could always go to King's Island in Cincinnati, Ohio

Kings_Island_International_Street.jpg

Or Las Vegas...

Paris-Las-Vegas-Hotel.jpg

I didn't know they had something similiar in Ohio. Don't know when I will ever get to Ohio :unsure: and I was so close to Las Vegas (well just one state over close) early this month and husband wouldn't take me to las Vegas :sad: I probably will never have the chance again to see the Eiffel Tower so I'll just keep my pictures on the wall and my little candle as long as it lasts :)

So, at least the mail lady was generous enough to leave the package here without making me go to the post office because there were 'dogs in the yard'

8680fe52.jpg

(see the little box sitting on my gate)

d31fe31e.jpg

6ef66046.jpg

af2eb1fa.jpg

I got Box #12 from BlueMotmot :)

I think it's fate that I got this box, with the kitty pouch and the post-its! (KDT can attest that I have a problem with wanting all sorts of different post its!)

Lots of goodies and some beautiful coins! The neptune's compass is the activated and ready to travel one :)

I can't believe this mission has come to an end!! What a happy end to a fantastic mission!

Edited to add: Box #12 was previously not named, thus I will call it the paper bird box (lots of paper, and a gorgeous bluemotmot coin!)

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #12 -----, now Paper Bird Box

Box #19 -----, now Lara's Dream Box

Box #22 Minimalism in International Shipping box now From Linda to Linda

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

Here are a few shots of Box 25 - The Rotten Egg Box - I will post more later, my comp is being persnickity

dsc_0510-1.jpg

dsc_0514.jpg

dsc_0511.jpg

dsc_0516.jpg

Thanks very much!! This has been the best mission I have ever been involved with and I am sad it is coming to an end

All Hail Write Shop Robert - The King of Boxes!!

Edited by FunkMaster-T

Just a quick question to whomever sent Box 25...which of the plethora of great trackables you sent is the Activated one, in your name for me to release...there was no note or other indication with all the swag. Is there an easy way to check this without actiating any of the unactivated coins (which I do not want to activate at this time)

Thanks again. My wife isn't thrilled with the bell...but my 2 boys love it...I believe their feelings on the bell are related...lol

And thanks again Write Shop Robert!

Just a quick question to whomever sent Box 25...which of the plethora of great trackables you sent is the Activated one, in your name for me to release...there was no note or other indication with all the swag. Is there an easy way to check this without actiating any of the unactivated coins (which I do not want to activate at this time)

Thanks again. My wife isn't thrilled with the bell...but my 2 boys love it...I believe their feelings on the bell are related...lol

And thanks again Write Shop Robert!

that would be me...the two that are attached are activated .

I figured that was the case (since they were different than the others...plus the obvious emotional connection they have). I will likely be releasing them tomorrow as me and my boys are taking a newbie on an introductory hunt.

Thanks again WSR...I feel quite honoured to have recieved an actual WSR Box!