INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

So my husband is going to the Steampunk World fair this weekend.. and is putting together some fun devices for this event..

I love and I hate him right now because he left an antique pocket watch that he conviently wound before he went to bed and left on the table next to his couch..

All I can hear is TICK TICK TICK..... :angry:

Hmmm.... is there an antique mallet lying around the house also?

Yep, I pulled TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK (that's 5 of them) off of my clothes the other day after I went out caching.

ewwwwwwwwwww

The little ones are the ticks to watch out for... they carry the bacteria that causes Lyme disease. Watch out for a bullseye looking rash... fatigue.... fever.... and depression. That's one TICKthat you don't want to mess with! :ph34r:

My niece's golden retriever was holding her paw up the other day. Her owners went over it, thought maybe she had a thorn, or cut the pad, or sprained her 'wrist' or something, but they couldn't find anything. They took her to the vet. They remembered they had removed a TICK from her a few days before. Yep. Lyme disease. Vet gave her some steroids and antibiotics. I thought this was interesting, as I really would never have connected the symptom and the cause.

Yep, I pulled TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK (that's 5 of them) off of my clothes the other day after I went out caching.

ewwwwwwwwwww

The little ones are the ticks to watch out for... they carry the bacteria that causes Lyme disease. Watch out for a bullseye looking rash... fatigue.... fever.... and depression. That's one TICKthat you don't want to mess with! :ph34r:

That would REALLY tick me off if that happened to anyone in my family!!

Edited by KBfamily

And with all those Reeces chocolates in the boxes, I hope they're being stored in a cool place, otherwise this might turn into the "Big Sticky Chocolate Mess Mission" :laughing:

Just put them in the freezer, then you will have one Ultimate Reece's Cup B)

Mmmmm freezer chocolate.....

Cool....

Actually, has anyone see WSR lately? He hasn't got chocolate all over his face by any chance?

*SNIP*

The chocolat would be a great to cement everything together. :laughing:

*GASP* That would be pure blasphemy!!!

I AGREE - stone yanagi, stone yanagi!!!

Hey, I was talking about WSR and NOT about myself!!!!!

I just had to smile: isn't that a great thing that someone from NZ, USA and Germany are sitting in front of the PC and are joking here at the same time?! It was joking, wasn't it?! :laughing:

*SNIP*

I just had to smile: isn't that a great thing that someone from NZ, USA and Germany are sitting in front of the PC and are joking here at the same time?! It was joking, wasn't it?! :laughing:

No kidding, Canada too :P But i really do wanna know if that box was sent :blink:

*SNIP*

No kidding, Canada too :P But i really do wanna know if that box was sent :blink:

Hello Canada!

Yes, you are right. Let's shout for WSR! HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRR, AAAARRRRREEEEE YYYOOOOOUUUU HHHHEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!

*SNIP*

:laughing: That's great, and of all things it's about chocolate. :laughing:

Of course, unless you really mean to harm our precious.

For some reason, I have an uneasy feeling that Keewee is gathering stones as we speak.

Let's shout for WSR! HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRR, AAAARRRRREEEEE YYYOOOOOUUUU HHHHEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!

He's passed out in a field somewhere from overdosing on our Reece's cups.

Forget about the melting chocolate, what about the hamster I put in box 3?

Did you at least put a Reece's in the box for him to snack on?

So it's a smelly, sticky, sweet chocolaty mess! :laughing:

Alas... poor Mr Hamster... we barely knew him... but he went with a belly full of chocolate...

*SNIP*

Um.... Can I take the 5th? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's what I love about these forums - most? of us have never met, but we can talk and joke around like old friends :)

And where is Robert!???? Maybe he's burying the Hamster and cleaning up the mess? :blink:

Edited by keewee

*SNIP*

Um.... Can I take the 5th? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's what I love about these forums - most? of us have never met, but we can talk and joke around like old friends :)

And where is Robert!???? Maybe he's burying the Hamster and cleaning up the mess? :blink:

more like hiding the evedince :laughing::laughing::laughing: