INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Just a thought, when the boxes get to their final destination will we know who the original shipper was and where the box came from. I think this will be the most exciting as then we can tell how far from the original shipper the box came from. I would also like to be able to thank the original shipper for all the wonderful things that were in the box. I do know that there will be a coin from the shipper in the box and at a location near the shipper. :D:D:D:omnomnom::omnomnom:

My goal is to leave the original return addresses intact if the PO will allow it. If I must cover them, I'll try to use something that can be removed.

You could try just putting a pen line across the old sender label and stick the new label under it. That should work.

Just a thought, when the boxes get to their final destination will we know who the original shipper was and where the box came from. I think this will be the most exciting as then we can tell how far from the original shipper the box came from. I would also like to be able to thank the original shipper for all the wonderful things that were in the box. I do know that there will be a coin from the shipper in the box and at a location near the shipper. :D:D:D:omnomnom::omnomnom:

My goal is to leave the original return addresses intact if the PO will allow it. If I must cover them, I'll try to use something that can be removed.

You could just wrap them all in paper of some sort - although that'd be a lot of work.

I did think about that, but I like the idea of the BOX arriving with all it's history right out in the open. I regret putting them into envelopes. I should have just taped them shut and stuck stamps on them. Maybe next time.

You could just wrap them all in paper of some sort - although that'd be a lot of work.

I did think about that, but I like the idea of the BOX arriving with all it's history right out in the open. I regret putting them into envelopes. I should have just taped them shut and stuck stamps on them. Maybe next time.

Just gotta be careful that there's no way that someone can get confuzed and send it to the wrong place. Remember, we are dealing with the canadian postal system here :laughing:

If there's a way to Clearly mark on them where it should and SHOULD NOT go i think it would be fine :D

BTW...I have never mentioned this, but in a case where anyone has decided that they need to drop out, even if you received a flat BOX from me, you can still take your name off the list. Just let me know. I don't want anyone to feel obligated just because I sent them an empty BOX, and I'd rather know that just wait forever. and...don't take this as a complaint either, just wanted to put it out there that there is an option if you need to back out.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

BTW...I have never nemtioned this, but in a case where anyone has decided that they need to drop out, even if you received a flat BOX from me, you can still take your name off the list. Just let me know. I don't want anyone to feel obligated just because I sent them an empty BOX, and I'd rather know that just wait forever. and...don't take this as a complaint either, just wanted to put it out there that there is an option if you need to back out.

Too late for me - I'm in for life! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BTW...I have never mentioned this, but in a case where anyone has decided that they need to drop out, even if you received a flat BOX from me, you can still take your name off the list. Just let me know. I don't want anyone to feel obligated just because I sent them an empty BOX, and I'd rather know that just wait forever. and...don't take this as a complaint either, just wanted to put it out there that there is an option if you need to back out.

Too late for me - I'm in for life! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ugh...quoting me and not then messing up my spelling...

II'm having a blast watching this mission. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! I hope to play during the next mission now that I have coins and some things to send out!

I'll be packing up an aditional 3 BOXES to add to the final mix...perhaps one of them will contain a Whoopie Cushion??

Hehe.. I really couldn't help myself. Wonder who will be the recpient of the infamous whoopie cushion!

What I'm wondering is...whether it will still be in the package, or unwrapped and inflated.

Ah.. but are you talking about before or after it's sent?

Will it be in the package when sent and then inflated and in use during the pictures that are posted? hehe....

Just gotta be careful that there's no way that someone can get confuzed and send it to the wrong place. Remember, we are dealing with the canadian postal system here :laughing:

If there's a way to Clearly mark on them where it should and SHOULD NOT go i think it would be fine :D

I'm sure Robert has this under control, but what I would do ...

I would print out a label about the size of the face of the box, with the recipient address and WSR's return address. I would then use clear packing tape and tape this over the whole face of the box where the current address is. The recipient can then easily use a razor knife to remove the outer label and see what is underneath, and there will be no confusion at the post offices.

Thank you WSR for this great mission. It is so much fun to read all the posts, the see the empty and the full boxes arrive (not knowing what is in it and not knowing who will receive them) and still there is one more step to go. Just a great mission!!!!

:drama::drama::drama:

Thank you...I have been marveling at the fact...we are already up to page 7 and no one has even gotten their BOX yet. That's Funny.

Thank you WSR for this great mission. It is so much fun to read all the posts, the see the empty and the full boxes arrive (not knowing what is in it and not knowing who will receive them) and still there is one more step to go. Just a great mission!!!!

Thank you...I have been marveling at the fact...we are already up to page 7 and no one has even gotten their BOX yet. That's Funny.

Only page 7... that's disappointing! We must be staying on topic far too often! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only page 7... that's disappointing! We must be staying on topic far too often! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe we could get some pages if there were a rule that every participant had to post something about every box...25x28

Maybe we could get some pages if there were a rule that every participant had to post something about every box...25x28

Great idea :laughing:

I start with Box #1:

I think this is very loud with all the bells on it. Or do they sound like Xmas bells to let the people know that there are a lot of gifts inside?

I call Box #1 the "BELL BOX"

While we're waiting, how about naming each of the boxes. Some of you already started, I just add one more :P

Box #1 is the Bell Box

Box #2 is the Hacky Sacks Box

Box #3 is the Bison Tube Box

Box #4 is the Hamster Box

Box #5 is the Top Secret Information Box

Box #5 is the Loss of Memory Box

Box #6 is the Reese's Cups Box

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

While we're waiting, how about naming each of the boxes. Some of you already started, I just add one more :P

Box #1 is the Bell Box

Box # 1 is BOXNUMBERONE OR THE BELL BOX

Edited by Team Luvbassn

Box #1 is the Bell Box

Box # 1 is BOXNUMBERONE OR THE BELL BOX

I was on my laptop typing this exact response when the battery died. I come back and it's here. We must remember not to disrespect BOXNUMBERONE.

Sorry I haven't checked in my computer isn't working. This one must be one of the first laptops ever made. It's so slow I think I could send the info by snail mail faster. It doesn't have any extras like Word or well, anything. It also doesn't have all my documents. My other computer is less than a year old and I'm not happy that it's not working. Why is it that 90% of everything I purchase has problems, gets broken or stolen? Sorry to vent I'm just frustrated.

My box was sent and should have been there by yesterday. I guess you have it in the next pick up. I had it ready sooner but I had to wait to get paid to send it. We went to Wolf Dancer's aunt's funeral in LA and between that and the gas prices we were gathering up change to make it the last week. As soon as we got paid and could get into town I sent it. So glad that's done and I don't have to worry about it anymore. Excited to see what the boxes hold when everyone gets them. I had a really hard time figuring out what to put in mine. I hope I did OK. I was kind of wishing I could have stuffed it with $100 bills so that I could be sure whoever got it would be thrilled. LOL

Now I have to go thank someone for a mystery coin. I wish I could get to the long TY I typed up on my computer right before it crashed. Thank you for all the work you are doing to make this mission happen.

Box #8 could be the Fanny Box (as Laval K-9 mentioned he recognises it). Can someone tell me what this is?

Box #1 is the BOXNUMBERONE or Bell Box

Box #7 is the Junk Drawer Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Box #25 will be named by WSR

Edited by yanagi

Box #8 could be the Fanny Box (as Laval K-9 mentioned he recognises it). Can someone tell me what this is?

Box #1 is the BOCNUMBERONE or Bell Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

I believe Laval-K9's box is the "Fanny Box" because of her address label. If I remember right it was "Fanny and Friends."

:ph34r: Also, you can put box #19 as the "Butterfly catches the snake."

p.s. Yangai, you misspelled the holiest of boxes. You better fix this quick before WSR releases the hounds upon you. :unsure:

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

I believe Laval-K9's box is the "Fanny Box" because of her address label. If I remember right it was "Fanny and Friends."

eseurat is right ;) I always print my address labels with Fanny's face on them. She was one of our dogs, a rescue from the SPCA, who lived to be 13 years old. Sadly no longer with us but forever in our hearts. She was our first agility dog and when we started our own agility club we named it ¨Fanny & Friends¨

:anicute:

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

#14 should be the Top Secret Information box :ph34r:

Edited as to not offend the box gods... :laughing:

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

eseurat is right ;) I always print my address labels with Fanny's face on them. She was one of our dogs, a rescue from the SPCA, who lived to be 13 years old. Sadly no longer with us but forever in our hearts. She was our first agility dog and when we started our own agility club we named it ¨Fanny & Friends¨

:anicute:

I do agility with my guys too! My sheltie has her AX, OAJ and is MACH pointed in limited competitions. It's a bunch of fun! :D

Box #8 is the Fanny Box?

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14

Box #15

Box #16

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

:ph34r: Also, you can put box #19 as the "Butterfly catches the snake."

p.s. Yangai, you misspelled the holiest of boxes. You better fix this quick before WSR releases the hounds upon you. :unsure:

Haha, I was waiting to see who noticed...now everyone who has quoted it muct go back and fix it!! If you defile the name of the almighty BOXNUMBERONE....No BOX for you!!! Of course, now I'm probably condemed to burn for eternity for worshiping an idol.

Oh my god, I misspelled the one and only holy box!!! Please forgive me, I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy !!!!!!

I know I can't righting this but at least I can try:

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #14 is the Top Secret Information Box

Box #15

Box #16 is Thunder from Down Under Box

Box #17

Box #18

Box #19 is Butterfly catches the snake Box

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Oh my god, I misspelled the one and only holy box!!! Please forgive me, I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy !!!!!!

BOXNUMBERONE is the BOXNUMBERONE or Bell Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #15

Box #17

Box #18

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Spelled BOXNUMBERONE correctly at the top.

Edited by LewisClan77

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #15

Box #17

Box #18

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Thank you so much LewisClan77 for helping an unworthy idiot from Germany :unsure: . I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy !!!!!!

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #15

Box #17

Box #18

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Let's call BOX #17 the "Double Buterfly Box". It has two Butterfly stamps on the outside

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #15

Box #17

Box #18

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Thank you so much LewisClan77 for helping an unworthy idiot from Germany :unsure: . I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy ; I'm unworthy !!!!!!

No, it's a simple mistake. Who in their Write mind would spell it out? :laughing:

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10

Box #11

Box #12

Box #13

Box #15

Box #17

Box #18

Box #20

Box #21

Box #22

Box #23

Box #24

Let's call BOX #17 the "Double Buterfly Box". It has two Butterfly stamps on the outside

The "Double Butterfly Box" will work too. I was hinting to what the butterfly might be carrying :ph34r: , but I think your suggestion works better with the rest of the named "boxes."

Sooo...any item that enters the USPS with Priority Mail markings must be sent at the Priority Mail rate. I'm going to have to take about an extra week to cover up all the tape and stickers for those that came in Priority!! WooHoo, I'll have to do some thinking about how I will accomplish that.
Duct Tape!!

Box #1 is BOXNUMBERONE OR THE BELL BOX

Okay the question is.... did you know I sent Box #5? PERFECT name.... the loss of memory box!!! :laughing: