INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Haha, now I am the one who has to wait. Remember that I will have to get back all 25 before the final shipments go out. 10 of these are going to and then coming back from international destinations, so it will still be a little while before I can send out the final shipments...It's going to be torture...I'll have to stare at all those BOXES and I don't even get to open them.

I hope you're up for this wait! I'm going to expediete the shipping to you so it gets there a little faster but the mail into Canada etc is so slow a turtle could walk here faster. I'd be surprised if I got my box before thursday before next week.

Haha, now I am the one who has to wait. Remember that I will have to get back all 25 before the final shipments go out. 10 of these are going to and then coming back from international destinations, so it will still be a little while before I can send out the final shipments...It's going to be torture...I'll have to stare at all those BOXES and I don't even get to open them.

I hope all those Reese's cups don't get all stale while they are waiting! You should probably not leave the boxes in the trunk of your car :)

Got my on Wednesday 3/23/11 and filled it up with all kind of goodies. I was not paying attention to the posts so I missed out on the Reese's peanut butter cups issue so my box will not contain any of those. I sent it back on 3/24/11 and it should arrive on saturday. I hope no one gets to upset if they do not get the candy in the box but get other neat stuff. This so far was really fun. When I got the box in the mail it took me a little bit to firure out what it was as I had forgotten about it coming. I can't wait till a box comes back to me but as mentioned before I will most likely forget about it all together and it will be a big surprise when I get it in the mail.

Thanks for letting me play the game as it was my first one. I will look forward to these type of missions in the furture. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:drama::antenna:

My guess is that I will be box #18 or #21. Just taking into account the amount of time it takes to get here/there. I have all the stuff ready to go in the box so the turnaround on my part will be a matter of hours.

It's a race to see if you get yours before I get mine!!!

Oh, and I posted your geocoins yesterday (the eBay wins) and refund some of your shipping :) (sorry for going OT)

Edited by keewee

My guess is that I will be box #18 or #21. Just taking into account the amount of time it takes to get here/there. I have all the stuff ready to go in the box so the turnaround on my part will be a matter of hours.

Oh, and I posted your geocoins yesterday (the eBay wins) and refund some of your shipping :) (sorry for going OT)

Thanks!!! I'm excited for them

To be truly honest I wouldn't be suprised if you got yours first. I've seen it happen before.

To be truly honest I wouldn't be suprised if you got yours first. I've seen it happen before.

Yeah - I hear a lot of stories about the Canadian Postal System - they use snails or slugs, is that right?

Yeah - I hear a lot of stories about the Canadian Postal System - they use snails or slugs, is that right?

My mail lady is part sloth, she must be. Shes super nice, but my mail doesn't actually arrive at my house until 6pm, and she has complained to the post office about having to carry such heavy envelopes, so she only brings us half the mail she is supposed to every day. Not a word of a lie. :mad:

LMAO... I've not even received the empty box yet... have several items put aside to go into it but I really must get it all ready to go so I can just turn it straight around when the box does arrive. :)

Ditto - I did say I was able to find a box similar size, but then I got the impression from WSR that he will send on anyway.

So waiting and collecting wee silly items....

actually most of it will be themed Kiwi style.....just hope it does not randomly get selected and sent back to Keewee! That would be a laugh!

LMAO... I've not even received the empty box yet... have several items put aside to go into it but I really must get it all ready to go so I can just turn it straight around when the box does arrive. :)

Ditto - I did say I was able to find a box similar size, but then I got the impression from WSR that he will send on anyway.

actually most of it will be themed Kiwi style.....just hope it does not randomly get selected and sent back to Keewee! That would be a laugh!

LMAO... wouldn't that be funny - or both of ours going to the same family! Lots of kiwi items!

Ooh..Kiwi stuff...maybe I'll select my BOXES to keep before I draw the assignments!! Bwahaha...If you need, you can send it ahaed, but there is still a BOX on the way to you.

Ooh..Kiwi stuff...maybe I'll select my BOXES to keep before I draw the assignments!! Bwahaha...If you need, you can send it ahaed, but there is still a BOX on the way to you.

Might pay to send us an email with details as sent with boxes (address, etc). :)

Thanks.

My box arrived. I'm working on exactly how to best fill it. It seems like it has a bit more space and I need some small items to tuck in here and there. Or maybe I can adjust the items a bit to make a larger space for just 1 more item. I just don't know what to add right now. We've been focused on a Funeral for Wolf Dancer's aunt last weekend (out of state) and his cousin having surgery for liver cancer this week. On the good side we got a new dog who seems really great inbetween. It sounds like with the boxes from outside the US I will be OK if I take a few more days to make sure I do a better job on this. I really want to make it special but it's harder to do when you have no idea who it might be going to. Lots of fun though.

Got my empty box today :D I'm trying to squeeze as many things as I can in the minibox :laughing:

It will be ready to ship tomorrow B)

Wait... What? I was sure i'd get my box before you... <_<

:anitongue::anitongue::anitongue:

I think this just confirms my theory that my mail lady is part sloth.

My mailman is not better than yours, he just left the package right there on the front porch. Faster to pitch it on the ground instead of opening the mailbox which is large enough to accomodate a lot of things. I was lucky it was not raining today <_<

Got my empty box today :D I'm trying to squeeze as many things as I can in the minibox :laughing:

It will be ready to ship tomorrow B)

Wait... What? I was sure i'd get my box before you... <_<

:anitongue::anitongue::anitongue:

I think this just confirms my theory that my mail lady is part sloth.

My mailman is not better than yours, he just left the package right there on the front porch. Faster to pitch it on the ground instead of opening the mailbox which is large enough to accomodate a lot of things. I was lucky it was not raining today <_<

I was just dumbfounded when I called the post office to enquire about the lack of mail delivery a few weeks back and they told me the mail lady wasn't able to carry it all so we may get out mail late. Like... Seriously??! She completely manages to bring me junk mail daily but all the packages in waiting for are apparently not high on the priority list. I'll just take my pizza pizza coupons and go with it I guess...

I was just dumbfounded when I called the post office to enquire about the lack of mail delivery a few weeks back and they told me the mail lady wasn't able to carry it all so we may get out mail late. Like... Seriously??! She completely manages to bring me junk mail daily but all the packages in waiting for are apparently not high on the priority list. I'll just take my pizza pizza coupons and go with it I guess...

How about ordering a pizza pizza and giving her a slice? Perhaps with extra spinach :laughing: She may get stronger and be able to carry all the mail she has to deliver ;)