INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I have a feeling.... that I will receive the most awesome empty box ever... soon.

No kidding! I think i have that feeling too. The mail lady must feel hijacked cause as soon as she gets to our gate i've got my shoes on and I'm outside checking the mail.

I've started gathering the stuffs i want to put in the box, i've got a good collection so far

Me Too, Me Too

Should our package be sent in New Zealand, is it best not to put any melting food like chocolate? Would like to get some advice from our far away friends :unsure:

Chocolate, etc if fine as long as the packets are still sealed. Just no fresh food.

Oh, and I am particularly fond of the Reeces cups!!!!! Was sent some once in a geocoin mission and they were sooooooooo good! (They're not something we have in the shops over here)

Should our package be sent in New Zealand, is it best not to put any melting food like chocolate? Would like to get some advice from our far away friends :unsure:

Chocolate, etc if fine as long as the packets are still sealed. Just no fresh food.

Oh, and I am particularly fond of the Reeces cups!!!!! Was sent some once in a geocoin mission and they were sooooooooo good! (They're not something we have in the shops over here)

Bummer...you should try them VERY fresh, and in the cold!! when the middle is soft and moist, and the chocolate id cold and crisp!! YUM!! I'm gonna stop on the way home and get me some!!

Bummer...you should try them VERY fresh, and in the cold!! when the middle is soft and moist, and the chocolate id cold and crisp!! YUM!! I'm gonna stop on the way home and get me some!!

That's borderline cruel explaining them like that. MMmmmmm now i have a craving too!! <_<

That's borderline cruel explaining them like that. MMmmmmm now i have a craving too!! <_<

There's no borderline as far as I'm concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT SOME REECES CUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I tell you another thing worth looking into if you like Reese's cups.... the new peanut butter oreos.... OMG! I eat like 3 packages a week... no kidding.

We've not long got the chocolate and strawberry ones here so it will be years before we get peanut butter Oreos!

Edited by keewee

~ SO, it appears that we ALL need to put Reeces Pnut Butter cups in our packages just in case they go to keewee :rolleyes::D

HaHa...I was just thinking the same thing :laughing:

LMAO... seems they are universally liked so anyone would be happy to get them... maybe that's a new mission - "The Big Chocolate Mission!" :laughing:

Edited by keewee

~ SO, it appears that we ALL need to put Reeces Pnut Butter cups in our packages just in case they go to keewee :rolleyes::D

HaHa...I was just thinking the same thing :laughing:

LMAO... seems they are universally liked so anyone would be happy to get them... maybe that's a new mission - "The Big Chocolate Mission!" :laughing:

Oh I love that idea! Mmmmmm chocolate. B)

I promise to put Reese PB Cups in mine, cause I'd love to get them!!

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Umm...When did this turn into the two coin and Reece's Cup Mission?? Do I need to make a rule?

What would the new rule be, two coins, two Reese's Cups and what ever else fits.

:laughing:... Sorry, I have to take the blame for that!

Actually - Yesterday I found my local video shop has them!!! So they are starting to appear here locally. YAY. :D

Bwahaha...I've got you all wrapped around my finger...BTW, that massage you each got that said "Coming Soon" only meant that I had written your address on the envelope...a bit of internal bookkeeping on my part. All the BOXES were mailed out today, and surprisingly, I only bought postage for two of them. The rest were mailed using stamps that I already had.

On the way.

Bwahaha...I've got you all wrapped around my finger...BTW, that massage you each got that said "Coming Soon" only meant that I had written your address on the envelope...a bit of internal bookkeeping on my part. All the BOXES were mailed out today, and surprisingly, I only bought postage for two of them. The rest were mailed using stamps that I already had.

On the way.

Oh yes yes yes....Can't wait!!

I hope I get my empty box tomorrow!I wish that I would have requested a WSR coin before the boxes were sent out... I would like to have one someday :D

On the way.

That means mine will probably be in tomorrow.... Need to start gathering some goods :) and some Reese cups!

Anything interesting about what order these posts appear?? I'm just Sayin'

I don't go out very often but it seems that when I do, I miss something :sad: I got a Delivery Notice in my mailbox saying that I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office. It also says that I can pick it up tomorrow after one o'clock only :(

I'm also waiting for an Easter mission but it would be early for this one to arrive so I have a feeling that an empty box is waiting for me :laughing: How exciting this is, going to the post office and ask for my empty box :anibad:

I don't go out very often but it seems that when I do, I miss something :sad: I got a Delivery Notice in my mailbox saying that I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office. It also says that I can pick it up tomorrow after one o'clock only :(

I'm also waiting for an Easter mission but it would be early for this one to arrive so I have a feeling that an empty box is waiting for me :laughing: How exciting this is, going to the post office and ask for my empty box :anibad:

At least around here that's just a guideline, if you were to go in tomorrow morning I bet it'd be available. Normally for me it says pick up tomorrow after 1 but if i go in that day after 5 its normally there.

I hope I get my empty box tomorrow!I wish that I would have requested a WSR coin before the boxes were sent out... I would like to have one someday :D

On the way.

That means mine will probably be in tomorrow.... Need to start gathering some goods :) and some Reese cups!

Anything interesting about what order these posts appear?? I'm just Sayin'

I guess that I had assumed that the boxes were already sent out maybe? I'm not really sure though... but maybe the "I only had to pay postage for two of them" might be a foreshadowing of some sort? Time will tell I guess. Thank you WSR for putting so much effort into all of this... it really is an undertaking. Hopefully I can surprise somebody with some neat stuff from my region. I guess with it being international it would be neat to throw in some culture. Thanks again!

Crap... nevermind... didn't realize Lewisclan was from Cali also. I guess that will add an extra day or so to my previously estimated receiving date.

Pay close attention to the first two quotes...Two packages were different than all the others, so they got labels instead of stamps!!

I hope this means what I think it means :rolleyes:

Crap... nevermind... didn't realize Lewisclan was from Cali also. I guess that will add an extra day or so to my previously estimated receiving date.

Pay close attention to the first two quotes...Two packages were different than all the others, so they got labels instead of stamps!!

Cryptic, I like it haha. I know my box won't arrive until next week at least. The mail to Canada is incredibly slow.

I hope this means what I think it means :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll find out today??

Haha, now I am the one who has to wait. Remember that I will have to get back all 25 before the final shipments go out. 10 of these are going to and then coming back from international destinations, so it will still be a little while before I can send out the final shipments...It's going to be torture...I'll have to stare at all those BOXES and I don't even get to open them.

Somebody is ahead of the game! WSR are you goint to send outgoing boxes at the same time when you receive them all?

After all 25 boxes come back to me, I'll add three more to the mix(My outgoing BOXES), and then ship them all out on ONE DAY.

Remember that the box you send me will not end with me...except for two of them. I will have no idea which two will be mine until the end. I won't open mine until at least one other person has received their filled BOX.