March is here, bringing new adventures and updates on THI! Check them here!

huntinalx

No need to wait until the 21st to feel the breeze of new beginnings and the happiness of warmth.

We prepared some Spring surprises for you, to thank you for your loyalty – but more importantly, to show you we heard your voices raising!

We wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise; so I’ll just say stay tuned, and see you by the end of this week for some freshness we are sure you will love!

Thank you, and keep up with the adventure;

Huntinalx

A little digging suggests the OP may have wished to post here, or something to that effect.

Yes, I'm sure that would have been the more appropriate forum for the post. Perhaps a moderator could move it over there?

I signed up for the beta but have yet to actually take a look at the game.................

No need to wait until the 21st to feel the breeze of new beginnings and the happiness of warmth.

We prepared some Spring surprises for you, to thank you for your loyalty – but more importantly, to show you we heard your voices raising!

We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise; so I'll just say stay tuned, and see you by the end of this week for some freshness we are sure you will love!

Huntinalx

Oh, dude! I'm feeling it!! New beginnings, birds chirping, leaves budding out... I am so very glad that I stayed loyal, and am eagerly anticipating the things to come!

I will be waiting with bated breath (or baited, if you prefer) for the Rest of The Story! You sure know how to keep a bunch of Geocachers in suspense!!

OK, in spite of the hyper-excitement of the OP and the snarky replies that follow, I guess the poster is legit, but poster, I sure wish that you'd lose the over-caffeinated marketer hype and simply speak to us as people normally talk. In other words... get real. All that hype does is to alienate us... to make us suspect you.

We wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise; so I’ll just say stay tuned, and see you by the end of this week for some freshness we are sure you will love!

Huntinalx

There are those who believe, so the story is told,

that at birth you receive, your own Angel to hold.

You come into this world on a wing and a prayer,

and throughout your lifetime, she will always be there.

A Guardian Angel, who will guide what you do,

her pure essence is love, sent to watch over you.

Each time a Guardian Angel

notices a good deed -

a prayer, kindness or sacrifice -

she plucks a gold star from the heavens

and sends it to earth,

where it blooms as a golden daffodil.

O butterfly, O butterfly

Flying through the sky

Where are you going

This fine morning?

Are you going to see the elves dancing?

Or the flying horses prancing?

I can see them when I dream at night

What a wonderful sight!

If anyone desires a wish to come true they must

capture a butterfly and whisper that wish to it.

Since they make no sound, they can't tell the wish

to anyone but the Great Spirit.

So by making the wish and releasing the butterfly

it will be taken to the heavens and be granted.

Edited by 4wheelin_fool

Hello Geocachers,

Well that’s some intense reactions we got here!

We weren’t expecting that, obivously, nor was it our purpose to “push” that information to you.

Rather, we wanted to take the opportunity of a new thread as a sign of new beginnings.

We have been working on Treasure Hunter Institute to have it as loyal to geocaching as can be, provided it’s a computer game.

As we mentionned – we really want it to be a game for you, and not build it on the assumption that you will like it.

Having asked for some feedback from your side, and having been really happy to see great insights coming in, our purpose was pointing out the appreciation!

Our apologies if you saw this post as some vulgar advertising – we shall keep on with the former thread (found here) to announce the changes made at the end of the week, and obviously wish that this didn’t turn you down in trying out THI.

Of course we know virtual treasure hunting will never be the same as geocaching, but we do believe you can use our game to have relaxing, brain challenging treasure hunting at home.

Cheers, sorry for the disruption, and happy March indeed :)

Huntinalx