No Pocket Queries for the last two days?

Moun10Bike

It's especially unfortunate timing, that pocket queries are unreliable this week. I bet I'm not the only person to order new or revised queries in GPX format so that I can try out ClayJar's new "Watcher" program with my own data. 48 hours after ordering Thursday pocket queries, and still nothing. The good news? I'm now intimately familiar with every geocache in Louisiana, because of ClayJar's test file. icon_rolleyes.gif

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

quote:
Originally posted by HiPath:

Excuse my ignorance but I’m new to this. What is “Pocket Queries”?

It's an option that you have if you're a charter member to be able to query the master database for caches with many search options. You then get the results in your email. Many people use these queries to cut the chaffe and get only the caches they want to hunt. It's a worthwhile feature of the site to pay the membership fee.

...that's not to mention the fact you'd be supporting a great site that doesn't demand you to pay-to-play.

CR

72057_2000.gif

Bummer,

After we received our pocket queries last week I changed them from LOC to GPX. When they arrived this Wednesday we found that they were unusable. I changed them back to LOC and set a Thusrsday delivery. At this time (Friday afternoon) We've only received one of the five we have set up.

The Christmas rush should be over by mid Febuary. 10 years ago the first 6 weeks of the year were the hardest on the internet. All the newbies who got a new puter and AOL disk for Christmas would either assimilate or lose interest. Hopefully the trend continues.

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

They have arrived!!

As soon as I booted up this morning I found 5 fresh queries in my Email. Five mins. later I finished bulk changing the waypoints and symbols. Two mins after that I had three new MPS files and a fully loaded GPSr.

Thanks Groundspeak!! icon_biggrin.gif

As always, the above statements are just MHO.