Thank you

Tooeygeotrashed

Due to the generosity of Geocachers, and in particular Geocoin enthusiasts I have managed to raise in excess of £1200 for Macmillan Cancer Research. I am currently selling the remainder of my coins and hope that in doing so I shall reach my sponsorship target of £3700 which I am raising in order to participate in a sponsored trek along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu this May. More details can be seen at justgiving.com/JanCuthbertson.

I have a couple of fund raising events still to go and only have another £376 to go to reach my target. Once that has been achieved I will give away any remaining coins.

If you would like to be a recipient or would like to nominate someone else to receive a coin please email me with details through my profile.

A big thank you to all those Geocoin enthusiasts who have generously donated coins for this cause, it is very much appreciated.

The good news is - I have, along with the help and support of many people, reached my sponsorship target. However, as I am sure you will all be aware, today a massive earthquake and subsequent Tsunami struck Japan and other countries around the Pacific basin. Because of this I intend to now auction all remaining coins, with the exception of a few gifts that I have promised to people, the proceeds of which will be sent to relief agencies working to help those affected.

Thank you to everyone that joined in to help me reach my total, it is very much appreciated. My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this huge crisis. Kind of puts things into perspective doesn't it.