Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheCacheSeeker

"Hot" topics

Here in the Forums?? Best as I can tell - any topic with more than 50 posts is marked as "hot". Whether it takes a month or 15 minutes to get to 50.

I wonder if this could ever be a hot topic?

Unlikely.

As you well know, a topic need angst, controversy, nudity, hamsters, borderline personal attacks without crossing the line, or a long run of inside jokes in order to reach "hot".

Tough to pull off without getting shut down or moved to Off Topic.

Unlikely.

As you well know, a topic need angst, controversy, nudity, hamsters, borderline personal attacks without crossing the line, or a long run of inside jokes in order to reach "hot".

404250c1-79d1-4f94-9a1c-0132ee18ae4f.jpg

:lol:

Unlikely.

And no socks! As you know, most socks get vaporized upon discovery lately, and their collection of posts disappears into the aether, and so decreasing the total number of posts in a thread, no matter how hot.

Just contributing some hot pockets to help this become a hot topic.

hotpockets.jpg

Edited by wimseyguy

i know many that can make it "hot" by placing a red "button" on it...just like this one

:laughing:

Unlikely.

Wait, you said a topic needs 50 posts to make it hot. And then you said something different. Which one is right? :lostsignal::grin:

Could a moderator please close this topic? My question was answered but then this thread went off topic.

Awww - how is running an experiment to turn this hot topic into a hot topic off topic?? :anibad::anibad:

Could a moderator please close this topic? My question was answered but then this thread went off topic.

Awww - how is running an experiment to turn this hot topic into a hot topic off topic?? :anibad::anibad:

It's not cool? ;)

No, no, no. Kind Moderator, PLEASE let this thread "Hot" topics become a "Hot topic thread"!!! PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!!

I am of course not off topic - because - (All in one breath now, ready?) This thread is about Hot topics and I am not in Off Topic so this is the on topic forum where I am being on topic. Whew!

So wait for Norm and then you can close it. ;)

I clearly understood this post, didn't you?

Shirley~

-----------------------------------------------------