Holiday caching near Turnhout

Lydford Locators

We're planning to holiday for 10 days near Turnhout and would welcome some recommendations of caches suitable for our family.

We have basic Dutch, German and French and 8km would probably be the maximum walk our 11 & 12 year olds could manage - their favourite caching would be a circuit of traditionals around a national park or something similar.

Any suggestions?

We're planning to holiday for 10 days near Turnhout and would welcome some recommendations of caches suitable for our family.

We have basic Dutch, German and French and 8km would probably be the maximum walk our 11 & 12 year olds could manage - their favourite caching would be a circuit of traditionals around a national park or something similar.

Any suggestions?

I'm not from that area, but I'll relay your question on the local forum

Any suggestions?

I you will like this one.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=0c3992bb-de3a-4a40-bd82-9259b2fd3cc1

Nice walk in pure nature. May be a bit longer than 8 km, but i had my 9 year old niece with me.

This is a multi, but each waypoint is a traditional on his own.

The multi contains an extra final. Also other caches around this neighbourhood.

If you like it a little bit shorter:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d762909b-5590-4823-9b7b-c8d1f96389e6

Nice walk in the regional park of turnhout.

A bit more crowdy though

Have Fun Caching !

Have fun !