Far, Far Away Help Wanted

Geodalf

I would like to get a couple of travel bugs started as far away from the USA as possible. Their mission would be to return to one of my caches in New Mexico. Let me know if you would be willing to have me mail you a travel bug for you to drop off, and if you wish I could do the same for you. We could even have a homing pigeon race of sorts and see who completes it's mssion first.

Geodalf

I would like to get a couple of travel bugs started as far away from the USA as possible. Their mission would be to return to one of my caches in New Mexico. Let me know if you would be willing to have me mail you a travel bug for you to drop off, and if you wish I could do the same for you. We could even have a homing pigeon race of sorts and see who completes it's mssion first.

Geodalf

yup, interested for sure.

*edit - forgot that locations no longer show up, we're based near London, UK

*edit edit - we're also on here, to give you some more options around the globe ;)

Clicky here

Edited by Team Noodles

Geodalf

Hi Geodalf

I would very much like to help you as well. I come from Denmark. Feel free to log into my profile to se where in DK. I also have "a plan" with a TB in the US. Actually I want to get a travel bug to California as soon as possible. The TBs mission is to travel to places in California, that is worth a visit. I will encourage cachers to upload a photo when they log the TB. We have planned a trip to the US, California in 2012, and would like to see as much as possible. Hopefully the logs from the TB would be a great help. It could be fun to track down the TB again on that trip :laughing:

Please let me know if you are still interested. :rolleyes:

Tutte from Denmark

Edited by Tutte.