Name received:3.16.11

Mission sent:?

Mission received:?

Shaylee dog female Boxer (white)

Email sent: 3.7.11

Mission sent:?

Mission received:3.19.11

Shaylee got her mission and loves it. She and big brother play tug o war with the rope toy. Didn't get pictures camera is at inlaws, sorry. Thsnk you from me aswell for the coins and the cache container, I am new to this coin thing.

Edited by joker7037

Heineken (myheine)

Email sent: 2-21-11

Name received: 3-1-11

Mission sent: 3-5-11

Mission received:3-21-11

a wonderful mission from Riley-Finn (Easurat!) with treats, toys and some great geocoins. I'll try to post pictures later today, but wanted to let everyone know about the great mission!

Maxx (2themaxx)

Name received:3-16-11

Mission sent:3-18-11

Mission received:date

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Heineken (myheine)

a wonderful mission from Riley-Finn (Easurat!) with treats, toys and some great geocoins. I'll try to post pictures later today, but wanted to let everyone know about the great mission!

ILYK

Ooooo....I can't wait to tell Riley that Heineken got his mission today. He will be very relieved that it got there safe and sound, and he'll be super excited to see pictures of his fellow geodogs:)

PET #3---Angel (cat)

Name received: 3-16-11

Mission sent: 3-21-11

Mission received:

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

Mission received: 3-21-11...Mowgli's mission complete!!

Mowgli received a box full of wonderful stuff from DrNeal and Maxx (2themaxx). He didn't know what to do with the box with this being his first mission/presents. I opened a bag of jerky links to help him get started and he got all excited and hyper he knew then what he was suppose to do. He loves treats and squeeky toys. He got a bag of Jerky Links, American Rawhide, Chicken Liver Plus Freeze Dried treats, a tennis ball, yellow toy, pink lion stuff animal, fresbie, a magnet that DrNeal made a contribution to the Humane Society in honor of Mowgli (that was really nice of you), he also got 3 coins and 2 wooden tokens with 2themaxx and with my Heine's name on them (very neat)...mowgli sniffed them out but he had no interest in them so he let his mama have them :laughing: Thank you so much DrNeal and Maxx for the wonderful gifts. Mowgli and I are very happy. I love the coins. Oh, the green one that looks like a Chinese symbol...if thats what it is what does it mean? (pictures below)

Mowgli sniffing it out...

2011-03-21_11-28-34_609.jpg

The Goodies...

2011-03-21_11-36-44_161.jpg

Mowgli trying the Jerky Links...

2011-03-21_11-32-05_224.jpg

Mowgli loves his toys...

2011-03-21_11-30-40_83.jpg

Mama's Goodies...

2011-03-21_11-39-54_593.jpg

Jhosie dog female Boxer (brindle)

Mission sent:3.22.11

Hershey dog male Choc. Lab

Heineken (myheine)

SANY0222-1.jpg

A Cache Angel Geocoin in green (Kathy's favorite color,) Time and Space, and treats and toys for Heine and Maxx to share...thank you again Riley and Easurat!

Maxx (2themaxx)

Mission received:date

ILYK

PET #3---Angel (cat)

Mission received:

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

Mowgli received a box full of wonderful stuff from DrNeal and Maxx (2themaxx). He didn't know what to do with the box with this being his first mission/presents. I opened a bag of jerky links to help him get started and he got all excited and hyper he knew then what he was suppose to do. He loves treats and squeeky toys. He got a bag of Jerky Links, American Rawhide, Chicken Liver Plus Freeze Dried treats, a tennis ball, yellow toy, pink lion stuff animal, fresbie, a magnet that DrNeal made a contribution to the Humane Society in honor of Mowgli (that was really nice of you), he also got 3 coins and 2 wooden tokens with 2themaxx and with my Heine's name on them (very neat)...mowgli sniffed them out but he had no interest in them so he let his mama have them :laughing: Thank you so much DrNeal and Maxx for the wonderful gifts. Mowgli and I are very happy. I love the coins. Oh, the green one that looks like a Chinese symbol...if thats what it is what does it mean? (pictures below)

The Goodies...

Mowgli loves his toys...

Mama's Goodies...

glad to see the package made its way to you...I also sent you an e-mail (let me know if you didn't receive it,) with the history of the Kathy's Coin.

ILYK

Riley-Finn doing a quick check-in. My mom has been sick for the last several days, so she wont get pictures posted until tomorrow. I got my fabulous mission on Monday from Nutmeg the cat and her mom Firefly03. Ill post more tomorrow of all the great goodies I got, when my mom can get on a real computer and not a phone. Thanks- Riley-Finn:)

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

I love the coins. Oh, the green one that looks like a Chinese symbol...if thats what it is what does it mean? (pictures below)

Mama's Goodies...

I received 4 e-mails asking about the coin...all the newbies I guess. Never quite figured out how to paste a link, so here's the information from the coin originally posted 7-29-09

ILYK

This Coin is dedicated not to the memory of, but to the life of my wife, and best friend, Kathy!

I chose the chinese symbol for double happiness, to represent the joy, and happiness shared by Kathy and I, for so many (or perhaps so few,) years. Each of the characters that denote happiness is written as "hsi" or "xi" in Mandarin. In the case of the double happiness sign, the 2 "xi" characters signify the happiness of the couple as they spend their lives together, as Kathy and I did.

The Story!

The double happiness sign originated from a student's journey during the tang dynasty (sorry...educational stuff.) The boy, who was about to take a final examination fell sick on his way to the capital city. Luckily, the herbalist doctor and his daughter were able to help him. However, the young student soon fell in love with the daughter.

Because the girl was also in love with the boy, she wanted to make sure the boy was her perfect match, a yin to her yang, soulmates. And so before the boy left for the capital city, the girl wrote part of a rhyming couplet on paper, with hopes the boy could find its perfect match.

At the examination, the emporer asked the boy to finish a couplet....the couplet the emporer gave to the boy was the missing match to his love's rhyme!

Pleased with the young man's answer, the emporer mad the boy one of his ministers. Before taking his post the boy went back to the girl and recited her couplet's match. They were happily married soon after. Their happiness was doubled, as their two lives became one!

The plaque the coin is modeled after hangs in our living room...I can't really tell you why, but something about it helps me think of Kathy.

Mission received:3.23.11

Hershey went nuts when I opened his mission this evening, and my wife laid claim to the coins. Thank you very much.

His new "friend" may not last long.

downsized950323111849c-1.jpg

PET #3---Angel (cat)

Mission received:

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

The Goodies...

Mowgli loves his toys...

Mama's Goodies...

gotta ask...does Mowgli have some dachsund in him?

ILYK

After 4 days of kicking around, the package I sent out has finally left Canada! :D Hopefully it will arrive at its destination sometime next week.

:o Package has been delivered! :ph34r:

yes it has, and what a mission!

Heineken (myheine)

Maxx (2themaxx)

Mission received:3-29-11

SANY0225-1.jpg

chicken pot pie dog treats, chicken wrapped sweet potato (their favorite!) jumbones, dentabones, schnausages. and someone did their homework picking out toys for Maxx The Destroyer! A Phlatz (an untuffed toy (the stuffed ones last 3 or 4 minutes,) a kong braidz, a ruffy flappy toy, a simply fido toy, a jeep rubber dog toy (maxx prooof,) Dexter the elephant (squeakie toy...really loud squeakie toy!) and a nylabone. Yes, that's maxx waiting for me to get the pictures so he could check out the toys!

the blanket will be great for in our rv...I always cover the 2nd pillow on the bed with a towel to keep the dog hair off. no more towel needed!

the Coins are a mystery spy geocoin, an optical illusions geocoin, pathtag, and sig item!

SANY0230-1.jpg

thank you MoonCat and KDT...the thought and kindness you showed in putting this mission together is truly appreciated!

thank you CCWashburn for the pet missions!

ILYK

I'm glad you (and Maxx) both like it! The pathtag goes with the Mystery Spy coin (in it actually).

The Jeep toy KDT picked out specially because he loves his Jeep and loves to show it off. I know how it is to have destroyer dogs so I do my best to give toys with 'minimal cleanup'. I have about 6 toys in the puppy dog hospital waiting to be restuffed and resewn.

I'm happy you love everything! Enjoy!! B)

Thanks Jhosie and Joker7037. Happy and I got your package yesterday evening. Cool treats and coins. Thanks again!

Happy (Male Dog)

Email sent: 2-28-2011

Name received:3-16-2011

Mission sent:3-17-2011

Mission received:3-28-2011

DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

Edited by boiler-todd

Cheddar (male cat)

Email Sent - 2/22/11

Name Received - 3/16/11

Mission Sent - 3/28/11

Mission Received - 3/28/11

Found a box waiting at the post when i dropped off my mission. Cheddar was very excited. He got into the toys before I could gets pictures. :rolleyes: I'll post picts later tonight. (From both my missions. Man, I'm slacking lately. :angry: )

MISSION COMPLETE

Riley-Finn (Dog)

Email Sent: 2/28/11

Name Received: 2/28/11

Mission Sent:3/15/11

Mission Received: 3/22/11

Riley-Finn here, finally. My mom, Eseurat, has been really sick lately, so she apologizes for the delay in pictures and letting me post my thanks.

Last week I received a fantastic package from Nutmeg the cat and her mom, Firefly03. As my mom was walking down the deck with the package, I could smell the goodies that lay hidden inside and I got super excited. It was raining all day and I was really wet, so my mom said I had to open my package outside. I lay patiently outside the door waiting for her to come out and when she did I could smell the delicious goodies inside *tail wag* I got seated in my chair and patiently waited for my mom to remove the tape.

37099ed1-5e7d-4976-adeb-678cb2d446cd.jpg

Patiently waiting.

When she finally opened my box I was extremely surprised and excited by all the goodies and toys! There was so much stuff I didn't know what to play/eat first.

a93163b5-8911-4ca6-8330-cd01e1df9f57.jpg

Lots of goodies!

Then my mom took out all of the toys and treats, so I could see what I had. It was such a beautiful bounty. Inside I found a rubber ball, Mr. Caterpillar, a squeaky dog bone, a soft baseball squeaky, tasty jerky treats, snacks that are shaped like little teddy bears (I love those and beg for several every night), and a bone filled with some sort of concoction that smells like heaven (I'm hoping that my mom will give that to me this weekend) and a lovely note from Nutmeg the Cat-everything was purrfect, so don't worry:)

50702e26-fd6a-49c3-a94d-cedb0f68849a.jpg

Me checking out Mr. Caterpillar. He makes such odd sounds/squeaks it is now one of my favorite toys.

1d3e3c63-f242-4b26-8731-c0f4aa3396b6.jpg

Mom was getting too close to my loot, so I had to warn her with a wet nose.

I also received some shiny round things, but I gave those to mom, she was super excited. She told me that the huge coin was a 2010 German reviewer coin, she loves this one. Signal the Frog is actually a pin on the coin, so you could wear him if you wanted. The next one is a 2006 Geocaching - All in One coin, which she really likes and has never seen one of these before. Also, she got a cool non-trackable from Michigan that has a lighthouse on it...she loves lighthouses and will treasure it forever.

e4f143c1-de07-47ad-a26b-69b33b46c95c.jpg

So, on behalf of me and my mom Eseurat, I want to send a HUGE Thank You, with tons of licks (I love kitty's), tail wags and hugs to Nutmeg the cat and her mom Firefly03 for sending me a wonderful mission...I love everything!!!

THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU,

Riley-Finn and Eseurat

So, on behalf of me and my mom Eseurat, I want to send a HUGE Thank You, with tons of licks (I love kitty's), tail wags and hugs to Nutmeg the cat and her mom Firefly03 for sending me a wonderful mission...I love everything!!!

THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU,

Riley-Finn and Eseurat

Glad to hear you are enjoying! Nutmeg had fun too. Tell your Mommy to get better soon!

PET #3---Angel (cat)

Mission received:

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

The Goodies...

Mowgli loves his toys...

Mama's Goodies...

gotta ask...does Mowgli have some dachsund in him?

ILYK

Not sure what Mowgli has in him. I've been told he might have Beagle in him but there might be dachsund in him. Down here in the south we call him our "HEINZ 57"....a little bit of everything lol. He's a good dog even though he digs holes in the yard to get a mole rat. Oh, we just got another little Heinz 57 puppy (like we needed another). Our new addition has some Terrier in her. She came up to our house starving, fleas and unhealthy. We tried to give her to someone but no one wanted her. Then we tried taking her to the pound but they said they can't guaranteed she will get adopted and they might have to put her to sleep. I was having 2nd thoughts while I was taking her to the pound but when the woman said they might put her to sleep I brought her back home. She was too cute and lovable to be put to sleep. Took her to the vet today, got her first shots and some pain medicine cause she hurt her back somehow. We named her "Blondie" and she is officially a member of our family now.

Dang I missed this post, I was busy studying for Security + exam! :sad:

Any chance to get 1 more Geo dog in on the next mission?

Ok you convinced me, 1 more sign up session. This one going til April 2nd. This is the final sign up session for the 2011 Pet Mission :)

Is this still happening?

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Mission received:3.30.11

Mission received:3.23.11

Jhosie and I both loved the mission she received today, very personalized. I got my camera back and took some pics of her mission will post them soon.

Thank you everybody that sent to our "kids".

Edited by joker7037

PET #3---Angel (cat)

Mission received: 3-30-11....Angel's mission complete!!

PET #4---Mowgli (dog)

Angel got her mission today and she had tons of stuff. Things I've never seen or heard of before. She loves treats and she got plenty of it too and the catnip...she shouldn't run out in a long time. We want to thank Cheddar and FireFly03 for all the wonderful gifts you got Angel...and I love the coins! The turtle is so cute. Thank you FireFly03 and Cheddar!!

2011-03-30_13-56-10_683.jpg

I think she wants to get in the box lol...

2011-03-30_13-56-24_604.jpg

2011-03-30_14-03-35_830.jpg

2011-03-30_14-04-26_406.jpg

She likes playing with the paper too lol...

2011-03-30_14-05-21_46.jpg

It would appear there are 2 Missions not listed as received. They are:

MoonCat & KDT

and

GoodLife4ME

I have not received any sign ups for the April 2nd date and have emailed both people that were interested sooo I guess when the last 2 post that they have received their packages, the pet mission will officially be over!

MoonCat & KDT

and

GoodLife4ME

I have not received any sign ups for the April 2nd date and have emailed both people that were interested sooo I guess when the last 2 post that they have received their packages, the pet mission will officially be over!

I will confidently blame this on the post office :laughing:

email: 3-5-11

name: 3-16-11

mission sent: 3-28-11

mission recvd: 3-29-11

Cali loved her treats and toys! Thank you Hershey!

This was our first mission. What fun!

DSC03299.jpg

I'm so happy I could dance!DSC03303.jpg[/img]DSC03309.jpg[/img]

DSC03314.jpg[/img]

DSC03316.jpg[/img]

Edited by GoodLife4ME

MoonCat & KDT

and

GoodLife4ME

I will confidently blame this on the post office :laughing:

I spoke with the post office today, and they have no packages in transit to my address (spoke with the big sort facility in mississauga). Other packages that I have coming from Ebay that were shipped on the 19th haven't even entered Canada yet, so we could be waiting for a bit on this.

Ugh I forgot to get back to you. I just looked at all the neat packages all the geopets have been receiving and we certainly want to be included next year :)

Sorry for the late posts. Nutmeg got a bunch of goodies, and a new "red dot." She loves the red dot. :anicute: A cube that will attach to others (which she has some) and best of all (well for mom at least) IT"S PURPLE! Treats, toys and grass! Both kitties are mad at mom for forgetting to bring in the grass over winter.

The loot.

5586988218_d2112a5c34_m.jpg

The dot.

5587000320_ac065f0fd2_m.jpg

The cube.

5586413991_34b9565113_m.jpg

Mom's goodies, the coins!

5586400077_b607c32bea_m.jpg

This was a lovely mission! Thanks to KBfamily!!

Edited by Firefly03

And Cheddar LOVES his too. He got some toys, some treats and a fancy new laser toy. Cheddar likes the bouncy butterfly so much that he grabbed it and ran before I could get pictures!

The loot.

5587026692_aed728398a_m.jpg

And mom's coins.

5586439333_85cf5d57f3_m.jpg

Thank you Shaylee, you did a great job... for a dog. :P

So this morning, I let the dogs out like usual, pour my cereal and notice the dogs aren't tearing up my yard as usual... Weird.

They were both staring at the door dumbfounded. So what do I do? Go outside and have a look. Beside the door tucked behind Luna's water bowl are two neatly wrapped (and suprisingly not wet!) packages! I grabbed them up and brought them in as the puppies were a bit too excited for their own good.

IMG_1191.jpg

Jazz helped me unwrap the boxes, and once they were open both kitties helped me unpack!

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

They carted off the cat toys before I was able to actually get a picture of them. I'm fairly certian at least one of the little mice is successfully under the fridge already, I will go play rescue lady in a little bit. I find it amusing having Jazz obsess over the fridge like that!!

IMG_1198.jpg

This was a beautiful mission with lots of fantastic goodies!!

IMG_1206.jpg

The puppies came in and took their pick on the toys and went to town!

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

The coins are very beautiful, ones that I have never seen before:

The Better to be Lucky Geocoin and a Beijing Observatory Geocoin

IMG_1196.jpg

Thanks again for everything Southern_Angel and Mowgli!!! We love everything and you have made my zoo very very happy today! :lol:

IMG_1202.jpg

Riley and I have enjoyed looking at pictures of his fellow furry friends and all the great loot that everyone got...thanks for posting pictures everyone!!

Also, we would like to send out many hugs from Riley-Finn and I to CCWashburn for putting on another fantastic mission. Riley told me he can't wait for the next pet mission and that those are his favorite!! Thanks Again, we had tons of fun:)